Cd-R media, in medias res
- Momentous shifts. Elkin, Tobi // Brandweek;06/01/98, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p26
Reports on Fuji Photo Film USA's efforts to compete with Eastman Kodak Co. Offer of lower prices; Launching of promotions; Plant expansion in Greenwood, South Carolina; Image campaign unveiled in 1998.
- George Fisher's Kodak moment: Running a brand. Crain, Rance // Crain's Chicago Business;11/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p13
Editorial. Focuses on the cutting of prices action taken by Eastman Kodak Company film in response to the intense price pressure from Fuji Photo Film USA. Kodak's need to maintain the brand's premium position; Biggest mistake Kodak Chairman George Fisher had made in his brief tenure at Kodak;...
- Fuji, Kodak fire comparative shots. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;7/19/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 30, p13
Reports on the comparative commercials of Fuji Photo Film USA and Eastman Kodak Company. Snide comments in both companies' commercials; Dominance of Kodak in the film market; Plans for more aggresive advertising of branded films.
- Kiosk Wars. Kolonia, Peter // American Photo;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p86
Looks at several print-vending machines. Technology underlying the Picture Maker from Kodak Co.; Functionality of the Digital Photo Center from Aladdin; Print quality of the PictureStation from Sony Corporation.
- Fuji makes gains in 35mm film sales using price strategy. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;10/18/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 44, p48
This article reports on increase in 35mm film sales of Fuji Photo Film USA Inc. Dollar sales of Fuji film products increased 25%, more than twice the average in the year ended July 31. Fuji's gains can be largely attributed to the marketer's ability to keep the line on price. The company has...
- Reaching a flashpoint. Fahey, Allison // Advertising Age;7/8/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 28, p17
Focuses on single-use cameras from Eastman Kodak Co. and Fuji Photo Film USA. Recycling programs of Kodak and Fuji; Increase in sales of single-use cameras; Packaging of Eastman Kodak's FunSaver and Fuji Photo Film's QuickSnap.
- Kodak Opens CD-R Plant in Ireland. Miller, Kathy // Computers in Libraries;Mar1997, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p20
Reports that Eastman Kodak Company opened a CD-Recordable (CD-R) media manufacturing plant in Youghal, County Cork, Ireland on January 13, 1997. Details of production; The growth in CD-R since 1992; The price of Kodak Writable CDs.
- Fuji will stay in Westchester. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;1/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the factors which made Fuji Photo Film USA Inc. decide to keep its corporate headquarters in Westchester County, New York. Excellence of the workforce; Access to the highways; Quality of living and work environment.
- Fuji forms new imaging group. // American Printer;Oct94, Vol. 214 Issue 1, p16
Reports that Fuji Photo Film USA has formed Industrial Imaging Group. Company departments encompassed by the group; Reorganizations in the company.