New CD-ROM towers, libraries, and servers
- CD-R based production proliferates with Cygnet... // EMedia Professional;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p24
Presents products for desktop-based compact disc (CD) duplication and production developed by storage-oriented vendors. `Crossfire' by Cygnet Storage Solutions; `CD Blaster II' by Microboards Technology; Addition of CD-recordable (CD-R) abilities to existing 100-disc libraries of Elms Systems.
- Cygnet's Infinidisc CD Jukebox. Doering, David // EMedia Professional;Jan1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p85
Reviews Cygnet Storage Solutions Inc.'s Infinidisc CD Jukebox.
- 12x drives for Cygnet Infinidisc jukebox. // Computers in Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p69
Announces the availability of upgrades and configuration options for the Infinidisc Modular CD Jukebox by Cygnet Storage Solutions. Features; Cost; Vendor contact information.
- Cygnet's Replicator 2R offers desktop duplication with one or two recorders. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p17
Reports on Cygnet Storage Solutions Inc.'s introduction of its Replicator 2R CD duplication product. Features and functions; Prices; Contact information.
- Partners keep health time. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p19
Reports that SMS Data Products Group Inc. and Kronos Inc. have formed an alliance to offer time and attendance systems to SMS customers. Capability of the systems to automate payroll processing and help manage deployment of human resources.
- Hugh and hugher, fast and faster: CD and optical jukeboxes explode. // CD-ROM Professional;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p23
Presents several CD-ROM equipment and optical storage products. Pioneer New Media Technologies' Pioneer DRM-1104X; Hote Swap CD Express Cabinets; PD/CD-ROM Libraries.
- Tools for fine-tuning your CD-ROM installation. Beiser, Karl // Database;Apr94, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p90
Presents information on software for fine-tuning CD-ROM installations. Shareware; Audio players; Drive control; Caching; Benchmarks and diagnostics; Enhanced extensions; File management; Contact information.
- Sound boards. Desmond, Michael // PCWorld;Dec1994, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p173
Presents information on the best soundboards for CD-ROMs in the United States as of December 1994. MIDI capabilities; Considering speakers; Installation; Compatibility information; General audio; MIDI software. INSETS: Best buys.;Sound advice: Tips for painless audio.;Most boards struggle at...
- Tech & tools. // CD-ROM Professional;Mar1996, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p19
Presents equipments and supplies relating to the development of CD-ROMs. Audio; Authoring and developing software tools; Graphics; MPEG; Storage; Utilities; Video.