MFactory aims to re-direct authoring market with
- MFactory touts cross-platform authoring. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;2/19/96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p24
Reports on MFactory's launch of its MTropolis object-oriented tool for creating cross-platform multimedia titles that can be deployed on CD-ROMS or over the Internet. Features; Endorsement of product by developers; Investment from Adobe Ventures.
- MFactory introduces mTropolis development software. // CD-ROM Professional;Jun95, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p102
Reports on multimedia tools company mFactory's introduction of mTropolis, its multimedia development tool targeted at high-end production standards. Scalable core technology mFusion as mTropolis' basis; Beta Testers.
- MFactory speeds multimedia development. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;Jul95, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
Features mFactory Inc.'s mTropolis software. Retail price; Components; Specifications; Capabilities.
- Object palette drives mFactory design package. Nadile, Lisa // PC Week;1/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p23
Reports on the availability of the mTropolis interactive authoring package for Macintosh and Windows developed by multimedia software developer mFactory Inc. User benefits; Product features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.
- Graphics software. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Apr98, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p7
Presents information on Macromedia's Fireworks graphics computer program, which was introduced at the 1998 Seybold Seminars. Why Seybold Seminars is a good place to review the variety of software aimed at graphic design and production.
- Fireworks lights up professional Web graphics market. McKenzie, Matt // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Apr98, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p29
Presents an evaluation of Macromedia's Fireworks image-editing software. Product designed to appeal to users of Photoshop; How Fireworks combines the work of several existing tools; Importation of pages from Freehand for animation.
- Macromind FreeHand 5.0. Alley, Jim // Print;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p109
Evaluates the FreeHand 5.0 computer software. Design palettes in the software's user interface; Eyedropper and color Xtras tools; Increase in the software's pasteboard size.
- Macromedia tips its hand for Windows 95. // PC Week;9/25/95, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p43
Introduces Macromedia Inc.'s FreeHand for Windows 95 illustration software package. Product's debut at the 1995 Seybold Conference and Exhibition; 32-bit drawing capabilities; Pricing; Contact information.
- Macromedia FreeHand 5.5. McClelland, Deke // Macworld;Feb1996, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p74
Reviews Macromedia's FreeHand 5.5 computer software.