GENITOR generates C/C++ graphical editing environment
- ISVs showcase new Visual Basic controls. Baron, Talila // PC Week;2/19/96, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the latest examples of Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) custom controls displayed by information systems vendors at the 1996 Visual Basic Insiders Technical Summit conference. Microsoft Corp.'s Enterprise Development Partners Program; Apex Software Corp.'s True DBGrid; PowerPak...
- Integrated ErWin/ERX tools ease Visual Basic query designs. Patrizio, Andy // PC Week;7/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p21
Reports on Logic Works Inc.'s joint effort with CenterView Software Inc. to integrate its ErWin database-modelling tool with CenterView's Choreo database-access engine to allow Visual Basic programmers to develop forms for simplified data-base modelling and data access. ErWin/ERX as name of the...
- JBusiness: Focus on intranets works. Dyck, Timothy // PC Week;02/22/99, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p48
Reviews the jBusiness 4.0, software that provides centralized application hosting for corporate developers moving their business logic from C or COBAL to Java. Features; Price; Company contact information. INSET: Labs'-Eye View, by John Taschek.
- MDDL Play Beats the Clock for 1.0 Beta Version. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;10/8/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p4
Reports the availability of beta 1.0 version of the Market Data Definition Language (MDDL). Establishment of a bulletin board to facilitate group communications; Session on disaster recovery in the wake of the World Trade Center disaster; Objectives of the review.
- Better utilities on tap for imaging apps. Vizzard, Michael // PC Week;4/25/94, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the release of tool kits based on Microsoft Corp.'s Visual Basic and Novell Inc.'s AppWare programming languages. Visual Basic custom-control software from FileNet Corp., Diamond Head Software Inc. and Metafile Information Systems Inc.; TMS Inc.'s agreement with ImPower Inc.;...
- Software Progress. // Accountancy;Mar1967, Vol. 78 Issue 883, p203
Reports on the development of the computer programming language Software Programming Language (SPL) as of March 1967. Use in software development; Evaluation of the efficiency of capital use through the computer-based system Profit Rating of Projects.
- Delphi and Visual Basic. Holtzman, Jeff // Electronics Now;Oct96, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p66
Introduces the computer software Delphi 2.0 and the integrated drive electronics standard Visual Basic for Windows. Features; Applications; Language syntax.
- Csound C Cruise. Miller, Dennis // Electronic Musician;Feb98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p131
Offers information about the programming language Csound. Enormous sound-design capabilities of Csound; Features of the program; Basic functions to performed when using Csound; Compositional technique in the computer-music world that uses the computer itself to determine musical events. INSET:...
- Cognitive View of Reuse and Redesign. Fischer, Gerhard // IEEE Software;Jul87, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p60
Focuses on the reuse and redesign of computer software in United States. Implementation of a general-purpose programming language; Integration of designed intermediate abstraction in the software process; Translation of problems expressed in situation model.