Managing Inpatriates: Building a Global Core Competency
- DO YOU HAVE AN IP STRATEGY? // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p24
The article provides tips on how to protect a company's intellectual property (IP) assets. The article stresses the importance of having a long-term strategy to maximise brand value through IP management and protection. The article recommends taking such measures as protecting company names and...
- COMPARISON METHOD OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT. Almadaney, Mohyedein Ahmed // Proceedings of the International May Conference on Strategic Man;May2016, p275
How to be successful and how to do an effective job in the time of changing and crisis, it is very demanding task. Benchmarking is a management's action and the tool at the same time, we can use it to make success and to improve it. In the actual conditions of the globalization and extension of...
- WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA? STEWARDSHIP. // Management Today;Oct2011, p14
The article provides a discussion about stewardship as leaders' role is to ensure that intangible and material assets are left in better shape at the end of their tenure than at its start.
- NEW MODEL FOR RENEWAL OF BUSINESS PROCESSES IN INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISES. Hustič, Igor // Our Economy (Nase Gospodarstvo);2009, Vol. 55 Issue 5/6, p20
The transition from the routine-loving to the innovative society requires a permanent effort aimed at renewal of business processes for enterprises to practice innovative business and therefore attain competitiveness in contemporary global markets. For the effort to yield success, it must be...
- THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES. Iuliana, Ciochină; Sorin, Manole Daniel; Răzvan, Decuseară // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p811
The changes in the competitive environment determined the small and medium enterprises to identify new ways to satisfy their clients and to offer them constantly value in a way much more efficient than their competitors. In order to gain competitive advantage, the firms must choose the type of...
- GestiÃ³n de activos intangibles: Â¿comunicaciÃ³n o gerencia de riesgos? Valero López, Miguel Ángel // Estrategia Financiera;2012, Vol. 27 Issue 291, p64
No abstract available.
- Approaching Intangible Assets in the current Greek Entrepreneurial Environment. Eythymios, Gravas; Galani, Despina; Antonios, Stravropoulos // World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology;Jun2010, Issue 42, p964
No abstract available.
- A Framework for Strategic Alliance Partner Choice. Hughes, Stephanie F.; Beasley, Fred // Journal of Business Inquiry: Research, Education & Application;2008, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p53
Existing theories identify elements of a firm's intangible value as possible reasons for alliance formation. However, the question of how firms come to know the extent of this intangible value is often not addressed. This study proposes that knowledge flows between organizations are the basis...
- Promoting Investments in Intangible Organizational Assets through Aligned Incentive Compensation Plans. Hughes, Susan B.; Caldwell, Craig B.; Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. // Management Accounting Quarterly;Summer2006, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
Strategic business unit managers are often evaluated based upon return on investment targets--targets that reward lower expenses and lower investments. This focus, however, may be at odds with the strategic objectives of the larger organization that require investment in organizational assets,...