The rise and decline of the Rothschilds
- The Rothchild style. Boodro, M. // Vogue;Nov88, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p404
A look at the women the Rothchilds marry and their legendary style and how its reflected by their dress; Gardens; Furnishings; Homes.
- Empire of the sons. Smith, Sally Bedell // Vanity Fair;Jan97, Issue 437, p96
Profiles Europe's prominent family, the Rothschilds. Members of the Rothschild family; Remaining Rothschild powers after the death of Amschel Rothschild; History of Rothschild's empire in finance; Collection of paintings and objects by the Rothschilds; Movies depicting the Rothschild history;...
- YOUR LETTERS. Strodtbeck, Tom // Athens News;7/3/2013, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who is Behind the World Banking Cartel? The Rothschild Family!" in the June 26, 2013 issue.
- Society. // Town & Country;May2014, Vol. 168 Issue 5405, p170
The article focuses on the works of various prominent families of the world on the basis of their societal prestige including Jordan's Hashemite dynasty, Rothschild family of London, England and family of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Isaac and Oedipus: A re-examination of the father-son relationship. Kaplan, Kalman J. // Judaism;Winter90, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p73
Presents an interpretation of the father-son relationship in Jewish families focusing on the Biblical account of Abraham and Isaac. Comparison with Greek's Oedipus perspective; Dichotomy of parent-child relationship; Changes in the social arrangement of the family.
- Jewish families and the intergenerational transition in the American hinterland. Toll, William // Journal of American Ethnic History;Winter93, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p3
Discusses the intergenerational transition of Jewish families in the American hinterlands. Implication of the resettlement of Jews to American hinterlands; Changes that occurred to the relationship of Jewish families upon staying in the American hinterlands; Economic base of Jewish families.
- International Banking Started with the Rothschilds. Topik, Steven // World Trade;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p78
Features the Rothschilds family, the family most associated with the vast expansion of Europe's economies and the world economies. Information on the money changer business of Mayer Anselm Bauer, the Rothschilds patriarch; Factors that led the family to spread geographically around Europe;...
- YOUR LETTERS. Linker, Ron; Hunnel, J. R. // Athens News;6/27/2013, p4
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the international banking industry cartel and the owners of international banking business Rothschild family.
- The Dowry. Zaramati-Asta, Simha // Literary Review;Winter94, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p165
Presents a short story about the life of a Jewish family entitled `The Dowry,' by Simha Zaramati-Asta.