Revisiting the modern classics
- Market. Loukin, Andrea // Interior Design;Jun98, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p58
Presents information on different furniture designs, carpets and tiles. Spencer Fung's furniture line imported from London; Carpet collection from American artists Brad Davis and Janis Provisor; Designs of various tiles.
- Soanian vision. // Architectural Digest;Oct98, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p30
Mentions the availability of contemporary versions of Neoclassical-style furniture and accessories at Soane in London, England. London dealer and decorator Christopher Hodsoll's venture with partner Lulu Lytle; Their production of a mahogany scroll end table, chairs, lamps, and Roman-style door...
- Style and substance. // Architectural Digest;Jun98, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p38
Describes the furniture designed and offered by Thomas Pheasant of Washington, D.C. His interpretation of antique pieces in contemporary designs; Details of his Scroll table; Contact point.
- Linley's Russian inspiration. // Architectural Digest;Sep98, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p38
Mentions a desk designed by David Linley for his shop in London, England. Representation of the grotto on the Kuskovo estate on a Carlton House-style desk; Contact point.
- Introducing new lines. // Architectural Digest;Sep98, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p76
Describes proprietary design collections from five United States interior designers. Vicente Wolf's furniture collection for Carson's; Mimi London's rustic cedar furniture; Architect Campion Platt's custom furnishings; William Diamond and Anthony Baratta's textile designs; Sally Metcalfe's...
- TECHNOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT USED IN DESIGNING OF FURNITURE AND INTERIOR. Kirilovs, Edgars; Kukle, Silvia // Material Science (1691-3132);2009, Issue 4, p77
In the paper is given a chance to get to know the projecting program ArchiCad that gives chance for civil engineer professionals and also for amateurs to construct ?virtual houses� with virtual elements like walls, floors, roofs, donors, Windows and furniture. You can form everything in 2D or...
- Country store. Needles, Frances // Country Living;Jun94, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p156
Provides information various ornaments and interior decorations for the home. Horton Brasses' brass knobs; Stenciling services by Gail Grisi Stenciling; Balmore Lace Swags from Country Curtains; Wallcoverings from Give Worldwide; Tapestry's offering of various home accessories.
- Coordination gives choices--and retailers clout. Wilensky, Dawn // Discount Store News;5/15/95, Vol. 34 Issue 10, pH10
Reports on home fashions consumers' need for a one-stop shopping environment that simplifies interior decoration by offering coordinated programs. Diversity and visual appeal of coordinated programs; Retailers' implementation of the program to attract customers.
- Pastel glamour. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p114
Presents several interior and decorative products in pastel colors. Blown glass collection; Acrylic still life; Sofa and ottoman; Accent lamps.