- C-T takes on Stella with $10m export push. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/26/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p7
Looks at Carlsberg-Tetley, taking on Stella Artois, Kronenbourg and Heineken Export with a marketing drive focusing on its Carlsberg Export brand. Price of the marketing drive; Reference to Carlsberg being given its own advertising campaign; Who the campaign will be created by; Where the brand...
- Tubourg reviews for U.K. relaunch. // Adweek Western Edition;2/20/95, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the search for an advertising agency by Carlsberg-Tetley for its Tubourg lager account.
- Widget watch. // Beverage World;Sep95, Vol. 114 Issue 1599, p14
Reports that Carlsberg-Tetley PLC had to recall more than one million beer cans in the United Kingdom after it was discovered a consumer had swallowed a small piece of plastic from a `widget' device inside a container.
- Concert push for Carlsberg brand. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May97, p8
Reports on Carlsberg-Tetley PLC's plans for a concert in Wembley Stadium in London, England, to reinforce its Carlsberg lager brand's appeal to individuals aged 18-24 years old. Conflict between the schedules of the Carlsberg Concert 1997 and Virgin Cola Co.'s music festival V1997; Supporters...
- Tetley's seasonal range. Perrett, Michelle; Black, Robyn // Morning Advertiser;1/20/2011, Issue 524, p26
The article reports that Carlsberg UK Ltd. has added a seasonal range of ales to its Tetley's brand, where four beers will be available only in cask in an on-trade exclusive.
- Carlsberg reinforces cider credentials. // Morning Advertiser;12/12/2013, Issue 130, p4
The article focuses on the joining of the brewery and cider industry Carlsberg UK Ltd. to the National Association of Cider Makers (NACM) and the plans of the company for planting thousands acres of the orchards in the coming two years.
- Carlsberg banks on World Cup to build SMS register. Rossner, Michael // Precision Marketing;4/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p3
Introduces the web site of the Carlsberg-Tetley in Great Britain which targets the fans of the forthcoming World Cup in 2002. Description of target members of the web site; Invitation of consumers to sign up for a text messaging service which is being offered at the web site; Benefits of the...
- Carlsberg-Tetley re-evaluates roster. // Adweek Western Edition;7/17/95, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p16
Reports on Carlsberg-Tetley's review of its advertising portfolio. Participating agencies.
- Untitled. Pilkington, Lisa // Estates Gazette;2/18/2012, Issue 1207, p03
The article announces that Carlsberg United Kingdom (UK) has been granted permission to build a bottling plant within the enterprise zone in Northampton, England.