Change alienates staff
- GAMP Validation and Membrane Filtration Plant Specification. Birkin, Steve // Pharmaceutical Technology Asia;Apr2002, p18
Focuses on the safety and efficacy of filtration and separation plants used in the pharmaceutical industry. Significance of the Good Automated Manufacturing Practice code in addressing issues of validation concerning automated plants; Details on the application of the functional design...
- Boards of pharmacy--who needs them? Meyers, Scott // Drug Topics;9/1/97, Vol. 141 Issue 17, p14
Focuses on state boards of pharmacy in the United States. Contends that the boards sometimes fail to act in the best interest of the public; Responsibility of the practitioners should the board fail; Creating boards of pharmacy; Balancing the politics involved in the creation of a board.
- Globalization and pharmaceuticals. Tarabusi, Claudio Casadio; Vickery, Graham // OECD Observer;Dec93/Jan94, Issue 185, p41
Reports on the restructuring operations of pharmaceutical companies. Categories; Importance of foreign turnover; Stages of drug production; Effect of exploratory research projects; Effect of non-tariff barriers; Effect of decentralized conversion of drugs from active to final products.
- To meet changing needs, go to the open source. Rutstein, Mike // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p31
The author discusses the significance of the SWAT team approach relevant for both the pharmaceutical industry and the consumers.
- Drug firms say no more holiday Rx sales binges. // Drug Topics;1/10/94, Vol. 138 Issue 1, p5
Reports on drug manufacturers' termination of their practice of allowing wholesalers to load up supplies at the end of the year before drug prices are hiked up in January for the next year. Reason for the move.
- Building value through global markets. Saldanha, Glenn; Pesanello, Patricia; Harrington, Elizabeth // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec97, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p72
Examines three operable organizational models that offer marketing options and opportunity for pharmaceutical products. Different barriers faced by the pharmaceutical industry; Identification of the strategic value of R&D; List of developments that strengthened the global approach to marketing;...
- Category management: Where are we heading? Weber, Win // Drug Store News;9/22/97, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p11
Discusses the application of category management in the pharmaceutical industry. Use of category level planning by most major retailers with accessible data; Retailers' focusing of their planning processes on the customer; Increase in retailer investment in consumer research; Need for...
- Industry mulls the good, the bad and possibilities of category management. // Drug Store News;9/22/97, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p20
Presents the views of several individuals involved in the pharmaceutical industry on the possibilities and the limitations of category management in the industry. Overcoming of the innate competitiveness between manufacturers and retailers; Effectiveness of category management as a marketing...
- When too much information changes hands. // Drug Store News;9/22/97, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p24
Discusses the question of vulnerability to a lawsuit of both drug manufacturer and retailer as a result of information sharing involved in category management. Possible violation of federal restraint of trade regulations; Question on how much information does a retailer have a fair right to...