- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Fenrick, Katrina; Pospichal, Marie // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p137
Presents a list of largest executive recruiters in Chicago, Illinois as of October 1, 2002. Criteria for ranking the employers; Revenue earned by the companies; Information on average search compensation given by the companies.
- Enlisted training news. // Army Lawyer;Dec97, Issue 301, p50
Presents Information pretaining to Enlisted training management. Schedule dates for the 2d Chief Legal NCO Course, 9th Senior Legal NCO Management Course, and the 9th Law for Legal NCO Course; Objective of the courses; Details on four different type of courses required for the training of...
- Hire me. Please. Mather, Christine // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p48
Presents ways on how to apply for a vacancy through Christine Mather's guidelines. Role of Recruiters of Marginalia Incorporated in article; Resume outlined.
- Uncle Sam still wants you. // Career World;Oct93, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p2
Reports on military hiring statistics. Difficulties in filling quotas; Cutbacks in recruitment advertising; Encouraging recruits in difficult specialist categories; Availability of officers.
- Medical recruitment in rural Canada: Marathon breaks the cycle. O'Reilly, Michael // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p1593
Reports on the steps taken by residents of Marathon, Ontario to attract new doctors to their community. Understanding the reasons for the physicians' refusal to stay; Letter-writing campaign started; Alternative payment plan offered by the community; Sessional fees; Concept of group practice. ...
- Haringey gives green light to police project. Arkin, Anat // People Management;03/07/96, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the pre-recruitment training course designed to increase the number of officers from ethnic communities by the Metropolitan Police force in Haringey, London. Significance of the scheme; Recommendations of the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) on the scheme; Implementation of the...
- Wanted 17 year olds into body building. // People Management;07/10/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p11
Announces that the army is set to launch a thought-provoking recruitment campaign underlining the growing number of humanitarian missions it undertakes. Information about `body builders'; Other advertisements in the campaign series.
- Downrange Re-enlistment. Noggle, Michael R. // Soldiers;Feb2006, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p47
The article reports on the re-enlistment of 210 soldiers of the Alaska-based 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team. The soldiers were accommodated by holding a mass re-enlistment ceremony at Camp Buehring, Kuwait before the unit moved into Iraq. Of the 210 soldiers, more than half are staying with...
- Military service age increased from 16 to 18 in Guyana. // Hot Calaloo;Jan2011, p11
The article reports on the increase in the minimum age for the military service for Guyana from 16 to 18 years old in 2011.