Showing nonprofits the way to healthy operations
- MIP endows the nonprofits. Cohn, Michael // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p64
Describes the Micro Information Products firm's (MIP) reseller program for its software products NonProfit Series for Windows and Fund Accounting for DOS. Procedure to qualify; Costs; Financial advantages for participants; Discounts.
- Product review: MIP Fund Accounting. Warner, Paul D.; Smith, L. Murphy // CPA Journal;Sep95, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p74
Evaluates Micro Information Products Inc.'s `MIP Fund Accounting,' a computer software designed for use in non-profit and governmental organizations. Features; General ledger; Reporting; Entering transactions; Routines; Budget reporting; Encumbrances and purchase orders; Accounts payable;...
- MIP honors Char Davies as top reseller. // Accounting Technology;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on Micro Information Products' recognition of executive Char Davies as the company's 1998 reseller of the year.
- MIP Resellers Seize Advantage. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the three-pronged strategy launched by Micro Information Products Inc. (MIP) to accommodate its new fund accounting software system. Decision of MIP executives not to impose a limit on the number of Advantage Service Providers it will authorize; Implementation Insurance Team program...
- MIP Opens Channel Program. // Practical Accountant;Jul2000, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Micro Information Products' set of channel partnership programs for the company's Advantage NonProfit Series fund accounting system.
- NATIONAL DIRECTORY OF SERVICE/PRODUCT PROVIDERS. // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p16
The article presents a directory of technology service/product providers in the U.S. The list contains information supplied and paid for by the service/product providers. Some of the companies in the list include The Alford Group Inc., Chronicle of Philanthropy, Association Works, Blackbaud...
- Accounting for nonprofits brings its own satisfactions. Perry, Gail // Accounting Today;9/18/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p3
The article discusses the satisfaction gained by accountants serving nonprofit organizations in the U.S. According to shareholder director Rob Fleming of the Not-for-Profit Services Group, there is a unique set of accounting rules that apply to the not-for-profit sector. Karla Schlichte,...
- Sage Buys MIP. // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p12
Reports that the Sage has acquired the Micro Information Products (MIP), a non-profit accounting software vendor in Austin, Texas. Product line expansion plans of the MIP.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Banking;Jun77, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p15
Introduces several new products for the banking industry as of June 1977. Features of the Porta-Vault from Diebold; Financial Transaction Terminal from Bunker Ramo; 21st Century microfiche reader/printer from Micro Information Systems.