MIP endows the nonprofits
- Product review: MIP Fund Accounting. Warner, Paul D.; Smith, L. Murphy // CPA Journal;Sep95, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p74
Evaluates Micro Information Products Inc.'s `MIP Fund Accounting,' a computer software designed for use in non-profit and governmental organizations. Features; General ledger; Reporting; Entering transactions; Routines; Budget reporting; Encumbrances and purchase orders; Accounts payable;...
- Tech bulletin. // Practical Accountant;Oct99, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p32
Reports on developments related to the computer industry in the United States as of October, 1999. Includes release of eEnterprise 5.5 software from Dynamics C/S+; Micro Information Products Inc.'s ceasing of its sales of DOS-based products; Drake Software's rights to the Tax Shop product line...
- Nonprofit sector stands out as a vital vertical for Best. Fineberg, Seth // Accounting Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the reorganization efforts of Best Software for its nonprofit accounting software unit Micro Information Products (MIP) as of July 2003. Significance of MIP to the business of Best Software; Sales performance of MIP products in 2002; Marketing plans of Best Software.
- Sage/MIP Acquisition; One of Three. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p26
Reports on three merger deals involving accounting software and related vendors in the United States. Sage's purchase of Micro Information Products; Advantage Payroll Services' acquisition of JAMLogic Software; Active IQ Technologies' purchase of Champion Business Systems.
- Showing nonprofits the way to healthy operations. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p63
Describes the advantages gained by Jacobson Jarvis & Co. and partner Char Davies from reselling Micro Information Products' accounting software for nonprofit institutions in the United States. Profitability of reselling; Building of relationships with clients; Charges for services; Support from...
- MIP honors Char Davies as top reseller. // Accounting Technology;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on Micro Information Products' recognition of executive Char Davies as the company's 1998 reseller of the year.
- MIP Resellers Seize Advantage. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the three-pronged strategy launched by Micro Information Products Inc. (MIP) to accommodate its new fund accounting software system. Decision of MIP executives not to impose a limit on the number of Advantage Service Providers it will authorize; Implementation Insurance Team program...
- MIP Opens Channel Program. // Practical Accountant;Jul2000, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Micro Information Products' set of channel partnership programs for the company's Advantage NonProfit Series fund accounting system.
- NATIONAL DIRECTORY OF SERVICE/PRODUCT PROVIDERS. // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p16
The article presents a directory of technology service/product providers in the U.S. The list contains information supplied and paid for by the service/product providers. Some of the companies in the list include The Alford Group Inc., Chronicle of Philanthropy, Association Works, Blackbaud...