CEO acquires CPSystems
- CPSystems Offers Consumer Tax Forms. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Reports on CPSystems' offer of Laser Librarian CE, a consumer edition of its tax forms software package. Need for the company to partner with an organization with retail experience for consumer recognition of the product.
- From the Editor. Kessler, Gary C. // Journal of Digital Forensics, Security & Law;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses new chapter of the journal, expresses gratitude to Glenn Dardick, and welcomes several topic and regional editors including Fred Cohen, Phil Craiger, and David Dampier.
- CPSystems cuts prices. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
Reports that CPSystems has reduced prices for its software Laser Librarian. Renewal price; Wholesale price.
- Cybersleuthing. Lytle, Tamara // HR Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p55
The article discusses the use of digital forensics to identify employees who misuse technology and engage in illegal or unethical conduct. Digital forensics specialists including Rich Plansky, Mark Pollitt, and Glenn Dardick examine cases in which digital investigation was used to identify the...
- From the Editor-in-Chief. Gunsch, Gregg // Journal of Digital Forensics, Security & Law;2014, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p5
The article offers the author's message for the readers of the journal related to digital forensics in the U.S. The author would like to thank Dr. Glenn Dardick for giving the opportunity to become an editor. The author states that the true heavy lifting in producing a journal is carried by...
- Tax forms features converge. Ma, Karen // Accounting Technology;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on the differences in compact disc-read only memory-based tax forms offered by CPSystems, STF Services and Computer Language Research (CLR). Features of each tax forms programs provided by three companies; Removal of MS-DOS from CLR and STF's forms programs; Reason for removing the...