CPA Systems helps Unix migrants
- SCS/Compute starts accounting software leasing. P.C. // Practical Accountant;Oct94, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plan of SCS/Compute to launch its Datawrite Client Accounting and Post-Facto Payroll application softwares. Target market; Retail prices; Buying options.
- CSI Adds Account Aggregation. // Practical Accountant;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p19
Reports that Dexter, Michigan-based Creative Solutions has added to its NetClient private client portal, including an account aggregation module that enables the collection of financial information from several sources.
- Advance technology, traditional values. // Practical Accountant;Jun97, Vol. 30 Issue 6, pS-8
Presents information on Creative Solutions, Incorporated (CSI) and their choice of software. What CSI provides; CSI's technical expertise; Background information on CSI; What a company needs to be more than just a supplier; CSI's reputation.
- A suite move for RIA group? Demery, Paul // Practical Accountant;Feb96, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p14
Reports that a tax and accounting information publishing unit of the Thompson Corp. known as the RIA Group has purchased SCS/Compute Inc. Enhancement of the firms ability to provide a suite of tax and accounting software; Developments in software applications offered by computer vendors; Trend...
- UltraTax. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p58
Features the UltraTax tax preparation software from Creative Solutions. Features and functions; Company background; Contact information.
- Creative Solutions. // Accounting Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p28
Evaluates the UltraTax computer software developed by Creative Solutions company. Software distribution; Electronic storage capacity; Support methods. INSET: Creative Solutions Ultra Tax.
- Creative solutions acquires Microtique. // Practical Accountant;Jul99, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p28
Reports that Creative Solutions, maker of various accounting software, is slated to approach users of CLASS write-up software in July 1999 with an offer to transfer its Write-Up Solution for Windows.
- CSI ADDS NEWSLETTER. // Accounting Technology;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
Reports the addition of newsletter options in the web site of Creative Solutions Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity for accounting firms to add industry news in their web sites; Sources of information.
- Startup interactive firm hires customer exec. // American Banker;10/18/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 201, p13
Reports that Creative Solutions Inc. has named Kevin B. Foley as head of its customer satisfaction group.