SOTA introduces client/server line
- BusinessWorks 10.0 designated for ease of use, customization. // PC Week;6/12/95, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p29
Reports on State Of The Art Inc.'s launching of its BusinessWorks 10.0 accounting software.
- Expense report software. Negrino, Tom // Macworld;Apr94, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p83
Reviews the computer software ExpensePlus 1.0.1 from State of the Art.
- BusinessWorks adds filters, reports. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;5/29/95, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p29
Reports on the addition of filters and new reporting functionality to the BusinessWorks 10.0 accounting software for DOS and Windows developed by Irvine, Calif.-based State of the Art Incorporated. Modules; Price.
- IBM to Market MAS 90 Software in Turnkey Systems. // Accounting Technology;Nov97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports on International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.'s plan to market State of the Art Inc.'s (SOTA) MAS 90/G software on IBM hardware as a turnkey accounting solution. IBM's provision of financing on its hardware to SOTA resellers; Reference to a similar agreement forged by IBM with Great...
- Closing the Books. // Orange County Business Journal;9/11/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p6
The article presents an interview with George Riviere, a legend in the world of accounting software for midsize companies and father of MAS 90 computer system in the U.S. He revealed that he entered the software business while he was still a student at the University of California in Irvine. He...
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates several products, including the IQfact manufacturing test software from LitePoint Corporation, coplanar attenuators from State of the Art Inc., and power amplifiers from Mini Circuits.
- COMPANIES TO WATCH. LaBate, John // Fortune;8/9/1993, Vol. 128 Issue 3, p73
Focuses on the corporate performance of three companies. Performance of the Danka PLC, the second-largest independent distributor of office equipment in the U.S.; Methods used by State of the Art Inc. to distribute its accounting software; Plans of retailer of home entertainment products,...
- Joined at the Hip. // Strategic Finance;Apr99, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p61
The article highlights the chronology of events on the merger of Sage Group and State Of The Art Co. The author looks at the developers and providers of accounting software, each company's background, and the role of executives on the partnership. The impact of the merged company on the European...
- SOTA Reports Record Revenues. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the financial performance of State of the Art for the third quarter ending September 30, 1997. Sales and earnings; Company's view of strong demand across its product lines.