IBM buys stake in Danish software operation
- Damgaard cements CPA program. // Accounting Technology;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
Reports on software marketer Damgaard Inc.'s implementation of the Damgaard Authorized Consultant Partner program for consultants and accountants. Benefits offered to program participants.
- Product Round-Up. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;2/28/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 9, p40
Reports development related to planning computer software in the United States as of February 2000. Release of 2.1 version of Axapta by Damgaard; Announcement of advanced planning and scheduling software by Mapics Co.; Availability of WMS Version of 8.0 by Catalyst International.
- Damgaard Trawls for Accountants--By Richard McCausland. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p66
Reports that Damgaard is counting on accountants to secure publicity for its Axapta enterprise software in the United States. Launch of a Consulting Center Program that enables participants to recommend and or implement Axapta software; Importance to Damgaard of a business relationship with...
- Mavision and Damgaard Merge. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the merger of Danish software companies Damgaard and Navision to develop a common portal strategy. Company named Navision Damgaard to position Damgaard's Axapta product as the high-end product.
- Damgaard joins Information Technology Alliance. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
Reports on Danish accounting software company Damgaard's decision to join the Information Technology Alliance as a Tier One vendor member. Damgaard's marketing alliance with reseller Eisner Computer Solutions.
- Object Architecture: Structuring a utility for success. // Electrical World;Jan1996, Vol. 210 Issue 1, Utility Business... p3
Describes the International Business Machines Corp.'s Object Architecture computer software. Transformation of company object by object to meet requirements needed to stay in business; Effort to develop an enterprise-wide utility business model.
- CAD data manager doubles as Olympic coordinator. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p69
Focuses on the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games' use of International Business Machines Corp.'s Product Manager product data management tool. Features; Applications.
- New productmanager release gives Web-browser access to document vaults. Teschler, Leland // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p54
Presents information on Java-based Web browser inferface an updated version of the ProductManager PDM system from International Business Machine. Details on the system's capabilities.
- Internet provides venue for testing technology. // R&D Magazine;Dec96, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p13
Reports on International Business Machines' offer of promising Internet-related software technologies over the World Wide Web through its Internet Division in Somers, New York. Use of the alphaWorks approach to identify technologies that are most likely to develop into commercial successes.