Planet starts VAR program
- New products: Applications. // Software Magazine;Mar97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p93
Announces that Massachusetts-based Planet Corporation has introduced enterprise and desktop versions of its Business Maestro financial control and planning software. Features of the software; Cost of the software.
- Integrated planning tool introduced. Vizard, Michael // PC Week;6/13/94, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p38
Reports on Planet Corp.'s computer software for Windows called Destiny Business Information and Planning System. Clientele; Benefits for users; Capabilities; Price; Features; Availability of the product.
- VAR vantage. Ma, Karen // Accounting Technology;May98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p63
Features Planet Corporation, a seven-person company that sold software products primarily through direct sales. Background information on the company; Number of organizations that used its software; Levels of participation in the program offered by the company. INSETS: Planet's Davidson:...
- AT&T agrees to sell BBN Planet Internet services, products. Wingfield, Nick; Gardner, Dana // InfoWorld;7/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p38
Reports on an announcement by AT&T on an agreement between itself and BBN Planet Corporation to resell BBN's Internet access products and services. Information on agreement; AT&T's reasons for resale; Information on Site Patrol 2.0; Features and price of Site Patrol.
- Digital Planet's plan to track eyeballs. Williamson, Debra Aho // Advertising Age;4/24/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p14
The article focuses on the business plans of Digital Planet Corp., a multimedia company. The business of tracking Internet traffic is getting congested. Digital Planet Corp., the multimedia developer that created many popular websites has opened NetCount, a company that will track usage of...
- BEHIND THE SCENES. // Financial Executive;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p47
The article offers business news briefs related to the financial services and computer software industries. FRx Enterprise software for corporate client-server systems, which was developed by FRx Software Corp., has been upgraded. ICMS International established a division called Treasury...
- Product Watch & Industry Outlook. // MultiLingual Computing & Technology;Oct/Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p10
Presents an update on new products and news related to the mulitlingual computing market as of October 2005. Features of VoiceDial 2.1, a speech interface software solution for mobile phones from Fonix Speech Group; Appointment of Robert Bishop at One Planet Corporation; Contract awarded to...
- BBN sets sights on global electronic commerce service. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;4/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p62
Reports that BBN Corp. has set its goals on global electronic commerce service and enhancement of its Internet access service. BBN Planet; Plans for an international electronic commerce service; Corporate World Wide Web hosting services; Demonstration of its capabilities through a near-real-time...
- Rebadged BBN Planet's goal: `Industrial strength' Net hookup. Kimball, James G. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr95, Vol. 80 Issue 4, pT-14
Reports on BBN Planet Corp.'s plans to hook businesses to the Internet computer network. Presentation of the company at the NetWorld+Interop trade show; BBN Planet's advertisement in the `Wall Street Journal.'