RealWorld dealer offers support program to other resellers
- IN BRIEF. // New Media Age;3/1/2007, p12
The article offers news briefs on issues related to technology. Google has launched a subscription-based version of its Google Apps business services, which offers increased storage space and customer support. Netbooster, a search specialist, plans to launch affiliate services to expand its...
- Accentia Acquires Asscent. // GlobalSourcingNOW;3/27/2007, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of Asscent Infoserve by Accentia Technologies. Accentia is a Bangalore-based software and business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider while Asscent is a BPO company. According to the author, the move is in line with the company's plans to...
- Sky chooses Infoservice for local business search listings on TV. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;12/1/2005, p10
The article reports on the selection of local business marketing company Infoserve by Sky Interactive to provide a local search service on its electronic business portal launching in December 2005. The service is dubbed Searchlocal which will allow people to access business information through...
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.
- Netscape's helpers. Eddy, Andy // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
Presents information on the computer software Communicator Version 5.0, from the Netscape Communications Corporation, which is manufactured under the name of Mozilla. What Mozilla contributors are working on; Response of Netscape to the Internet Explorer browser from the Microsoft Corporation;...
- Bay reveals more Optivity 9.0 details. Duffy, Jim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p17
Presents information on the computer software Optivity Version 9.0, by Bay Networks Incorporated. Features of the software; Information on an application included in the software; Benefits of the software to users; Price of the software.