No more boring CPE
- Master Budget Project: MOB Report. Cox, Patricia // Strategic Finance;Oct2013, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p56
The article presents instruction on the use of Microsoft Excel and Access computer software in the preparation of a Manufacturing Overhead Budget (MOB) in managerial accounting.
- Software reviews. Fulford, James // Accountancy Ireland;Feb1997, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p14
Reviews the accounting software packages JTime Monitor, Timeslips and The Big Red Book. INSET: Contacts..
- To upgrade or not to upgrade? Is that the question? Kahan, Stuart // Practical Accountant;May97, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p55
Focuses on the issues faced by accountants when helping their clients decided whether or not to upgrade their computer accounting software. Analysis of the needs of the business in order to grow properly; Determination of most effective processes for automation; Ability of computerized...
- Finding the right accounting package. McCollum, Tim // Nation's Business;Jan97, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p42
Offers information and advice on various computer software accounting packages. One-Write-Plus; Profit; Quicken; Simply Accounting; Intermediate- and advanced-level programs; Description, price, and contact point for each.
- Commercial business packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p126
Presents a list of accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Name of vendors; Operating environment; Available modules; Data transfer features; Operations; Processing; Functionality; Budgets; Reports.
- Small business packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p134
Presents a list of accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Names of vendors; Prices; Available modules; Data transfer features; Operations; Processing; Functionality; Budget; Reports.
- Personal finance packages. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p144
Presents a list of personal accounting software available in Australia as of June 1995. Names of vendors; Operating environment; Prices; Operations; Processing; Data transfer features.
- Vendors upgrade financials. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;7/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p108
Reports on accounting vendors' plans to expand their application suites. Suite description; User benefits; Comments from industry executives.
- The best accounting packages. Powell, Tim // Money;Money Guide 1994 Edition, Vol. 23 Issue 1, Money Guide p74
Discusses several accounting packages for small businesses. Quickbooks, from Intuit; Best Books, from Teleware; M.Y.O.B., from Teleware; Costs; Descriptions.