Don't fret over Web tax prep
- Intuit paid big bucks for SecureTax. // Accounting Technology;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p16
Reports on Intuit Inc.'s acquisition of SecureTax.com Inc., a Web-based consumer tax preparation site, from Universal Tax Systems Inc. Worth of the transaction; Intuit's merger of SecureTax with its WebTurboTax unit; tax returns filed via SecureTax in 1998.
- Tax Software Preview 2005: Work Smarter & Faster. Davis, Riccardo A. // Accounting Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the product strategies of firms that provide various application software for the tax return preparation industry. Improvement made by Drake Software in its data-entry module; Enhancement of features in the tax software of TaxWise; Simplification of the Worksheet View in the software...
- Universal Tax Systems. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p43
Focuses on Georgia-based tax accounting software vendor Universal Tax Systems. Conducting of usability studies for its Windows TaxWise Program; Release of redesigned tax preparation program in summer 2001; Provision of TaxWise customers with adequate time to learn the program during the summer...
- Intuit Starts Tax Advisor Program. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p16
Reports on Intuit's establishment of the Tax Advisor Network to link certified public accountants with TurboTax Customers who are seeking help from tax professionals. Advantages of the project for tax preparers.
- TaxWise. // Accounting Technology;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p46
Presents a corporate profile of TaxWise, a U.S.-based company dealing with tax preparations and researches. Products developed by the company; Features of its products; Aims of the company; Services offered.
- Drake Tax Solution Includes Handy Appointment Scheduler. Gordon, Glenn // National Public Accountant;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p41
Reviews the Drake Software for the tax preparation industry from Drake Software.
- Drake Software. // Accounting Technology;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p32
Presents a corporate profile of Drake Software, a U.S.-based company dealing with tax preparations and researches. Products developed by the company; Features of its products; Aims of the company; Services offered.
- Tax Season Preview. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the use of enhanced Web integration, data sharing and improved electronic capabilities in tax preparation in the United States for 2001. Intuit's expansion of the capabilities of its Web-based client organizer; Online organizer of Tax and Accounting Software of Tulsa, Oklahoma. ...
- CPAs Becoming Tax Wise. // Accounting Technology;May2006 Tax Season, Vol. 22, p11
The article focuses on the TaxWise tax and accounting products and services offered by the Universal Tax Systems Inc. to tax and accounting professionals in the U.S. TaxWise has added new products designed to make job easier which include QuickLink, a feature that takes user to related forms and...