Macola releases visual customization tools
- Macola and Sage sign Best Software. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p12
Cites plans by Macola Software to integrate Best Software's Abra Suite with its Progression version 7.5 solution. Marketing of Abra as a best-of-breed human resource and payroll solution.
- Macola features new support plan. // Accounting Technology;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Macola Software Inc.'s introduction of a support plan for the software company's qualified corporate accounts.
- Macola Allies with Works.com. // Accounting Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Marion, Ohio-based Macola Software has made the Works.com purchasing system a part of Macola's e-Business offering.
- Macola accounting package gains full Windows support. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;11/21/94, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p48
Reports Macola Software Inc.'s Progression Series accounting software suite. Capabilities; Support and compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Exchange business documents securely. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p35
Features Macola Software Inc.'s Progression Series 7.0 electronic data interchange software.
- Btrieve database gains ISV support. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;11/27/95, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p14
Reports on the plans of independent software vendors (ISV) Macola Software Inc. and Great Plains Software Inc. to deliver versions of their accounting software lineups that are better integrated with the Btrieve database of Btrieve Technologies Inc. Uncertainty about Btrieve technology;...
- Macola rebuilds its channel. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p55
Highlights Macola Software's Business Partner program. Objectives of the business partner program; Macola's network of partners; Reason for the departure of the smaller resellers from the company; Successful CPA resellers of Macola; Macola's creation of new categories of partnerships;...
- Macola Hires Kent. // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports that the Macola Software has hired Jim Kent to be its vice president of sales and acquired the Kent Group, a reseller company in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Macola names Kent Group top business partner. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p8
Reports that Macola Software has named the Kent Group as its business partner of the year. Kent's sales of Macola installations; Factors for growth.