IDC study says CPAs most influential
- Windows-based small business accounting software. Haas, Amy F. // CPA Journal;Nov94, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p22
Evaluates Windows-based accounting software packages that can be used by small businesses. Common features; DacEasy Accounting for Windows; DacEasy Instant Accounting; QuickBooks; Profit; Peachtree Accounting for Windows.
- Accounting programs you can more than count on. Hotch, Ripley // Nation's Business;Jun95, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p45
Reports on the benefits of accounting programs to small business enterprises in the United States. Effect of declining high-speed computer prices; Comparison of the cost and accounting coverages of low-end and high-end packages; Features of popular accounting programs Peachtree, Quickbooks, DAC...
- More than just number crunchers. McCollum, Tim // Nation's Business;Apr98, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on automated financial accounting systems for small businesses. Software that can be integrated with many aspects of companies to help them manage their businesses; Systems that allow firms selling products on the World Wide Web to tie their Web sites into their order-entry and...
- Peachtree blooms again. Littman, Dan // Macworld;May95, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p127
Cites small-business accounting software. BestWare's M.Y.O.B. 5.0; Intuit's QuickBooks; Peachtree Accounting for Macintosh (PAM) 2.5.
- No sweat accounting software. McClure, Dave // Accounting Technology;May98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p34
Discusses the developments in small business accounting software. General developments in the personal computer industry; Features of the DacEasy Accounting & Payroll 4.0 software; Purposes in designing One-Write Plus 7.0 software.
- End of `shoe box bookkeeping' vital step to small... // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/22/98-06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Provides information on the Accounting computer software from E-Z Legal Forms Incorporated. Why small businesses avoid using accounting software; Comments from Barry Chesler, president of E-Z; Benefits that small businesses can gain from the Accounting software.
- Intuit & Peachtree: Newest for small business. Morochove, Richard // PCWorld;Jul98, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p102
Evaluates accounting packages for small business from Intuit and Peachtree. QuickBooks Pro 6.0 from Intuit; Peachtree Office Accounting; QuickBooks' ease of use; Peachtree's built-in access to Web links; Details on performance; Price and contact information. INSET: Quick takes, by Michael S....
- MYOB 6. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Aug96, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p38
Features Data Tech Software's MYOB 6 small business accounting software. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Software automates accounting for small business. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Oct94, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p99
Features Version 3.1 of the Invoice Store computer software from Software Store Products Incorporated. Automation of accounting for small businesses; Specifications; Price; Contact information.