Create-A-Check targets CPA VARs
- Check writing software developer signs five new OEM deals. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/24/96, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p7
Reports that Create-A-Check Inc. of Salt Lake City, Utah, has signed five original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreements. Terms of the agreement; OEMs include ESI/Technologies; Axcent Software; Computer Aid.
- Sending checks electronically. // Practical Accountant;Jul97, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p14
Announces the electronic check computer software, Send-A-Check being offered by Create-A-Check Incorporated. Features of the software; How the checks are processed; Conditions of the checks.
- John Bechard promoted at Create-A-Check Inc. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p9
Reports on the promotion of John B. Bechard as vice president of marketing and sales for Salt Lake City, Utah-based Create-A-Check Inc. Work experience; Career highlights.
- Write your own checks. Holzinger, Albert G.; Pepper, Jon // Nation's Business;Nov93, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p59
Features Create-A-Check Inc.'s Create-A-Check Professional, a software package that uses a laser printer and special toner to create complete checks from blank stock. List price; Small business owner as target consumer; Advantages.
- Salt Lake firm inks marketing alliance with Atlanta concern. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p8
Reports that Salt Lake City, Utah-based Create a Check Inc. has entered into a marketing alliance with Peachtree Software Inc of Atlanta, Ga. Use of Create a Check laser printer process to enable Peachtree's 8.0 DOS business accounting software to produce accounts payable and payroll checks;...
- Travelers' Unit Through Security Service Offering Protection For Checking Transaction Frauds. // Insurance Advocate;04/28/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 17, p8
Presents information on a check fraud insurance program offered by Create-A-Check, a provider of secure payment software solutions. Services provided by the program; How the extent of coverage for an unauthorized transaction is determined.
- Create-A-Check signs NAC as new client. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/13/96, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p2
Reports that the Newspaper Agency Corp. has signed an agreement with Create-A-Check to handle the paper's debit billing program.
- Piracle sold to Charlotte firm. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/15/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of payment management tools provider Piracle Inc. by Avidxchange, Inc., a company that works with clients to electronically send and receive invoices.
- Red Robin Intl. to feature gift certificates. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/27/97, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p132
Reports on Red Robin International's deal with Salt Lake City, Utah-based Create-a-Check Inc. to supply gift certificates for its restaurants.