Ernst & Young picks document management vendor
- PC Docs Group International Inc. S.B. // Software Magazine;Jul96, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p133
Cites the financial performance of PC Docs Group International Inc. in 1995. Ranking in `Software' magazine's 1996 Software 100 Performance Index; Increase in corporate revenue; Net income; Workforce growth; Joint development agreement with Adobe Systems; Docs Open 2.5 as the company's flagship...
- PC Docs teams with InContext, Jetform on authoring system. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;8/12/96, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p27
Reports on document management vendor PC Docs's introduction of a World Wide Web publishing software package called SpiderDocs in collaboration with InContext and Jetform.
- PC Docs refines Web data access. Coopee, Todd // InfoWorld;07/12/99, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p45
Reviews the computer software DocsFulcrum 3.0 developed by PC Docs Group International Inc.
- Open Text shelves bid. // Inter@ctive Week;05/17/99, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p7
Cites Open Text Corp.'s withdrawal of an all-cash bid for document management company PC Docs Group.
- Open Text woos PC DOCS. McNamara // Network World;12/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p14
Reports on software firm Open Text Corp.'s bid to enter the high-end document management market by offering to buy PC DOCS Group International Inc. Terms set out by Open Text in its unsolicited offer; Customer base of each company; Industry experts' assessment of the merger deal.
- PC DOCS/Fulcrum Unveils '3Cubed' Product Set. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p40
Reports that PC DOCS/Fulcrum, a PC DOCS Group International Inc company, has announced the release of its 3Cubed product set. Package includes, DOCSFulcrum 3.0, DOCSFusion 3.0, and PowerDOCS 3.0, as well as the latest version of DOCS Open. Details; Features; Contact information.
- CyberDocs gains dynamic pages and `smart' tracking. Degnan, Christa // PC Week;07/26/99, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p33
Announces shipment of CyberDocs 3.0 by PC Docs Group International Inc. Purchase deal for the PC Docs/Fulcrum document management system by GTE Corp.; Features; Costs.
- Foreign aid. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports that accounting firm Ernst & Young has set up an expatriate administration center in Iselin, New Jersey.
- Which trading software will finish first? Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the establishment of a one-stop testing laboratory for power trading software by Ernst and Young LLP at its Houston Texas based Energy Center of Excellence. How customers will benefit from the use of the laboratory; What are the objectives in the establishment of the testing laboratory.