ATX Forms to offer tax forms
- Tax Forms: CD or Not CD? Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p45
Focuses on the market of electronic forms in the U.S. Launch of product from ATX Forms company; Availability of forms for the critical issue of Price, Long & Co.; Tax research system of Checkpoint company. INSET: Tax Forms Vendors.
- Saber 1040. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p46
Features ATX Forms' Saber 1040 software for tax planning. Software distribution; Price; Pay-per-return; Network pricing; Multistate processing; Data entry; Communications software; Support methods; Electronic filing; Operating system.
- Saber/1040. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Features the Saber/1040 tax preparation software from ATX Forms. Features and functions; Company background; Contact information.
- ATX FORMS. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p24
Assesses the Max tax return preparation software from Maine-based ATX Forms. Combination of the Saber 1040 federal and state tax programs and the firm's HotForms library; Features added to the product; Emphasis of the firm on support and customer interaction systems.
- ATX. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on tax accounting software vendor, ATX Forms company. Chief executive Glynn Willett's strategy for increasing sales of the Saber 1040 and the Max package; Number of tax professionals using the products; Offering of former AM-Tax and Taasc Force users with free conversion programs;...
- Tax Forms Take On Technology. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Aug2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the growing use of tax forms that are accessed through the Internet. Distinction between tax preparation software packages and online tax forms; Web-based version of RIA's GoSystem Forms CD-ROM; Tax form downloading through the United States Internal Revenue Service's Web site;...
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Reports developments on the financial planning of computer software companies in the U.S. as of August 2002. Purchase of Techfi company by Advent Software company; Launch of Informant, a Web-based collaboration tools by ATX Forms company; Selection of former executive William P. Anderson as the...
- ATX Forms launches calculating forms. // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
Discloses the plans of ATX Forms to launch Max, a tax calculating forms line, in summer 1999. Features of the forms service.
- Caribou Peekaboo. Callaway, Erin // Inc.;2001 Inc. 500, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p150
Focuses on the Idea Labs Intranet-based program of ATX Forms in Caribou, Maine. Purpose of the program; Market value of the company; Components of the program; Turnover rates of the company.