Anderson ZurMuehlen opens consulting-only unit
- Anderson ZurMuehlen bows out of namesake company. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p8
Reports on Anderson ZurMuehlen's decision to opt out of the AZ Resource Group consulting venture it formed with IronWare Technologies. IronWare's purchase of Anderson Zurmuehlen's 40 percent interest.
- Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co. leaves. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);11/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, pA16
Reports on the closure of the office of Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co. PC. Reasons for the closure of the office; Nature of business of the company.
- M&A WATCH. // Accounting Today;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p31
This section offers news briefs on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the accounting industry in the U.S. as of March 2011 including a merger agreement between Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co. and Hamilton Misfeldt & Co., acquisition of EquaTerra by KPMG, and sale of Burrus Paul & Turnbull to Cherry...
- Solomon ties up Allred's Services. // Accounting Technology;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
Reports on Solomon Software's entry into an exclusive deal with accounting firm Anderson Zur-Muehlen to provide Solomon's resellers with channel education programs. Development of a program to help Solomon's resellers improve their selling skills.
- Standardizing engagements; one firm's key to success. // Practical Accountant;Dec98, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p14
Discusses the benefits realized by the accounting firm of Anderson Zurmuehlen & Co., P.C., with its adoption of a standardized approach to technology consulting. Process involved; Elements of the engagement process; Growth seen by the firm it its net income for full-time technology engagement...
- Gains, Niches, Going International. // Practical Accountant;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p34
The article presents a survey of the top 15 accounting firms in the Mountain State region of the U.S. as of April 2007. Joseph Eve & Co., which reported a 32% annual gain, has started an accounting services outsource division. Ehrhardt Keefe Steiner & Hottman disclosed growth in its natural...
- ALL THEIR NEXUS AIN'T IN Texas. DeFelice, Alexandra // Accounting Technology;May2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p14
The article features several accounting firms that specialize in state and local tax (SALT) in the U.S. It offers details on how these companies started their businesses and how they made their operation, to assist clients in complying tax issues and responsibilities. Among the focused SALT...
- tech news. // Accounting Today;10/5/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p20
This section offers news briefs concerning the U.S. technology sector. CCH has launched the knowledge-base system KnowledgeConnect for certified public accounting (CPA) firms. SmartVault has released an Accountant Edition of its Web-based document management system for QuickBooks. A QuickBooks...
- Practice development news. // Accounting Technology;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p8
Presents news briefs on accounting in the United States. Merger of AZ Resource Group and Ask Associates, two Solomon resellers from Denver; Closure of Kenrick Technologies of St. Louis, a developer of accounting software; Naming of John Francis, president of NFP Consultant of St. Louis, as 1997...