Macola names Kent Group top business partner
- Macola rebuilds its channel. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p55
Highlights Macola Software's Business Partner program. Objectives of the business partner program; Macola's network of partners; Reason for the departure of the smaller resellers from the company; Successful CPA resellers of Macola; Macola's creation of new categories of partnerships;...
- Macola releases visual customization tools. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
Reports that Macola Software has released a series of Visual Tools for its Version 7.0 Progression Series software. How the tools work.
- Macola and Sage sign Best Software. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p12
Cites plans by Macola Software to integrate Best Software's Abra Suite with its Progression version 7.5 solution. Marketing of Abra as a best-of-breed human resource and payroll solution.
- Macola Hires Kent. // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports that the Macola Software has hired Jim Kent to be its vice president of sales and acquired the Kent Group, a reseller company in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Macola features new support plan. // Accounting Technology;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Macola Software Inc.'s introduction of a support plan for the software company's qualified corporate accounts.
- In brief. // Accounting Technology;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the resignation of Lisa Burris-Arthur as marketing vice president for Macola Software Inc. to join Oracle Software.
- Macola Allies with Works.com. // Accounting Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Marion, Ohio-based Macola Software has made the Works.com purchasing system a part of Macola's e-Business offering.
- Macola accounting package gains full Windows support. Bowen, Ted Smalley // PC Week;11/21/94, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p48
Reports Macola Software Inc.'s Progression Series accounting software suite. Capabilities; Support and compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Exchange business documents securely. // Automatic I.D. News;Jun98, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p35
Features Macola Software Inc.'s Progression Series 7.0 electronic data interchange software.