California CPA firm creates separate consulting entity
- Acquisition scoreboard. // Practical Accountant;Dec98, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p8
Lists accounting firms in the United States that have been acquired as of December 1998. Shilling & Kenyon Inc. of San Jose, California; William Vaughan Co. in Maumee, Ohio; Hellan Varon & Co. Inc. of Bellevue, Washington; Freed Maxick Sachs & Murphy of Buffalo, New York.
- CLIENT OR CON? Con Artists Excel on the Internet at Making Lawyers Their Marks. Eidelbach Pitluk, Ellen // New Hampshire Bar Journal;Winter2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p38
The article focuses on various techniques of conning lawyers through the use of social media and the Internet. It states that the lawyers and the educated professionals are conned by the con-artist by the use of shills and fake websites. Information on the role of confidentiality and the client...
- Andrews Kurth boosts US IP capability with 55-lawyer Kenyon team. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/30/2016, p1
The article reports on law firm Andrews Kurth's hiring of 55 lawyers from intellectual property law firm Kenyon & Kenyon which has offices in New York, Washington and Palo Alto, California.
- BARNES WENDLING KOBY & CO. COMBINE. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p1
The article reports that Cleveland-based Barnes Wending CPAs Inc. has acquired accounting firm Koby & amp; Co. of Sandusky.
- J. Walter Thompson moves Kenyon up to global Unilever post. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);8/9/2002, Issue 31, p6
Reports the promotion of account management and managing partner Julia Kenyon to global director of J. Walter Thompson Co. in Great Britain.
- CPA firms are aggressive about marketing. Wiegers, Eric // CPA Journal;Apr95, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p69
Discusses CPAs' marketing efforts. Elaboration on the so-called bleacher effect; Marketing strategy of Shilling & Kenyon; Characteristics of the most successful marketing person.
- Kenyon ponders expansion. // Motor Transport;6/3/2004, p24
Reports that haulage firm Kenyon Road Haulage & Warehousing is considering ways to maintain volume growth as of June 2004. Statement issued by Wayne Kenyon, managing director of the firm; Amount invested to double the size of the firm's headquarters in Blackburn, England; Factors of the growth...
- Tanzania has collected US$ 12.2 million to date from 25 oil and gas firms. // African Business News;6/19/2013, p29
The article reports that Tanzania has collected 19.9 billion shillings as of June 19, 2013 from 25 oil and gas firms operating in the country.
- It should have been exciting. // Accountancy;Sep97, Vol. 120 Issue 1249, p4
Reports on the proposed merger of accounting firms Baker Tilly and Casson Beckman in Great Britain. Proposed terms of the merger; Pros and cons of the merger.