Empowering the team
- In Memory of Henry L. Sundermann. // GMPRO - Greenhouse Management & Production;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p15
Presents an obituary for Henry L. Sundermann, founder of Sunderman Manufacturing in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- The Fighting Founder. Lueders, Bill // Progressive;Jul84, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p29
Profiles Robert LaFollette, former Wisconsin senator and founder of the magazine 'The Progressive.' Career in public service; Opposition against World War I; Progressive legislation sponsored; Establishment of the magazine as the vanguard of the insurgent movement.
- Dakota diver. Patrick, Jean L.S. // Boys' Quest;Jun/Jul95 Premier Issue, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p28
Profiles Robert Olson, certified scuba diver from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Background; Scuba diving in the Missouri River.
- ZIP 57104. Meyer, Diana Lambdin // Timber Home Living;Aug2014, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p16
The article offers travel tips for the Sioux Falls in South Dakota and includes recommendations to visit Sioux Falls Sculpture Walk, the Big Sioux River the Falls Park and Black Hills in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Sioux Falls in White. Latza, Greg // South Dakota Magazine;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p30
Several photographs taken during the snow fall in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Entrepreneurs across America. Chun, Janean; Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Jun95, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p100
Profiles Marian Sullivan, owner of Sullivan Incorporated, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Brief business history and operations; Sales figures in 1994 and projections for 1995.
- Pharmacist connects with patients, students. // Chain Drug Review;10/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p60
The article profiles Naomi Graves, a Lewis Drugs pharmacist and a teacher of a pharmacy technician program at the Sioux Falls campus of National American University (NAU) in South Dakota.
- Flip-Flopping the Education Paradigm through Vodcasting. // Curriculum Review;Oct2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses the use of vodcasting in the Sioux Falls School District in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Profile Solutions buys Tenn. facility. // Plastics News;1/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p3
Highlights plastics manufacturer Profile Solutions Inc.'s acquisition of a building in La Follette, Tennessee.