Accpac shifts partner programs to high gear
- ACCPAC ROLLS OUT PASS. // Accounting Technology;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
Reports the introduction of the Accpac Online Professional Accountant Subscription Service by Accpac International in the U.S. Annual subscription fee; Provision of hosted applications from Accpac.
- Accpac Launches Recommender Program. // Practical Accountant;Oct2000, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on Pleasanton, California-based Accpac International's introduction of its Professional Accountant Recommender program.
- Accpac International institutes new VAR/QI programs. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Reports that Accpac International has implemented value-added reseller and qualified installer programs for its software products Accpac for Windows and Accpac Plus. Four QI tiers; Accpac's weakness in follow-through.
- Simply Accounting: Offering a Choice. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p50
Features the Simply Accounting computer software developed by ACCPAC company. Development and launching of the program; Comments of accountants using the software; Advantages in using the program.
- Accpac Sets Up Recommender Program. // Accounting Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the launching of the Professional Accountant Recommender program by Accpac International Inc. to facilitate the marketing of its accounting software to clients. Explanation of how the program works by Accpac executive David Hood.
- Accpac upgrade offers drill-downs, cash invoicing. // PC Week;10/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p48
Reports on the release of Accpac for Windows 3.0 by Accpac International Inc. Accpac as a Windows-based financial management software package; Features; Cost.
- ACCPAC announces release and support terminations. // Practical Accountant;Aug99, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p26
Reports on ACCPAC International's debut of Simply 7.0, an application for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT.
- Accpac ASP Program. // Practical Accountant;May2002, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
Reports the introduction of the Online Preferred Accountant Subscription Services (PASS) program by Accpac in Pleasanton, California. Management of the hosting infrastructure and application provisioning; Benefits of the PASS program; Provision of data center management to clients.
- Sheridan Takes Over. // Accounting Technology;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Susan Sheridan has been promoted to senior vice president of marketing at the Accpac International. Job responsibilities; Predecessor.