Tools tweak accounting software
- In brief. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Reports on developments in accounting software in the United States as of September 1997. Includes the establishment of training centers for Synex Systems' F9 software; Visual Accounting from RealWorld; BusinessWorks from State Of The Art firm; Traverse 97 from Open Systems.
- Can't get no satisfaction. Skillman, Brad // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on accounting practice management software in the United States. Vendors' difficulties in convincing accountants of improvements; Modules; Pacs for Windows software; Timeslips Deluxe; Visual Practice Management; Ace Practice; Premier Practice Management for DOS; Visual Practice...
- Don't write off client write-up. Bellone, Robert H. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p34
Presents an array of client write-up software in accounting. Accountant's Relief for Windows; Ace Write-Up; EasyAcct Professional Series; Veritask WriteUp for Windows; WinCabs; Write Up*Plus; Write-Up Solution II.
- New products. // Accounting Technology;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p57
Presents an array of accounting software. Includes Visual AccountMate 3.1b; ClientLink Write-Up; DacEasy Accounting and Payroll for DOS 8.0; Howell Client Accounting for Windows; BNA 709 Preparer for Windows; MoneyMax 401(k).
- Accounting news. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Presents trends in accounting software in the United States as of October 1997. Belmont Capital Partners' acquisition of a majority stake in RealWorld; Solomon Software's expansion plans through acquisition of third-party software companies; Decline in Great Plains Software's net income for the...
- new products. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p57
Presents accounting software. Accounts Payable for Windows; Peachtree Accounting for Windows; Thunder Payroll Checkwriting version 97.5; Access 97; AccPac for Windows Plus Series.
- Accounting Software poses Euro Challenges. // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2000, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the concerns of companies participating in the in the Loughrea Euro Town Project on accounting software. Upgrades for accounting packages; Implications of the introduction of the euro.
- Tea-break tip. Coy, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p85
Presents information on computer applications for the accounting practice, with reference to Excel Spreadsheet. Directions on how to copy formulas; Utilization of the edit copy paste special feature.
- More hype than hits. Dagenais, Tom A. // CA Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p36
Provides a guide in selecting financial accounting software. Five tiers of accounting software market; Technology requirements versus tag price; Benefits of the new system versus implementation issues; Products from major accounting software vendors; Simple questions for an even comparison...