- ATX Forms to offer tax forms. // Accounting Technology;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
Reports that ATX Forms will launch the computer software HotForms. Availability in two discs; Other products.
- Tax Forms: CD or Not CD? Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p45
Focuses on the market of electronic forms in the U.S. Launch of product from ATX Forms company; Availability of forms for the critical issue of Price, Long & Co.; Tax research system of Checkpoint company. INSET: Tax Forms Vendors.
- Saber/1040. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p50
Features the Saber/1040 tax preparation software from ATX Forms. Features and functions; Company background; Contact information.
- ATX FORMS. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p24
Assesses the Max tax return preparation software from Maine-based ATX Forms. Combination of the Saber 1040 federal and state tax programs and the firm's HotForms library; Features added to the product; Emphasis of the firm on support and customer interaction systems.
- ATX. // Accounting Technology;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on tax accounting software vendor, ATX Forms company. Chief executive Glynn Willett's strategy for increasing sales of the Saber 1040 and the Max package; Number of tax professionals using the products; Offering of former AM-Tax and Taasc Force users with free conversion programs;...
- Pencil Pushers Tax Software. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on Pencil Pushers' e EX software for tax planning. Software distribution; Network pricing; Multistate processing; Data entry; Support methods; Electronic filing; Operating systems.
- Tax Forms Take On Technology. Alexander, Antoinette // Accounting Technology;Aug2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the growing use of tax forms that are accessed through the Internet. Distinction between tax preparation software packages and online tax forms; Web-based version of RIA's GoSystem Forms CD-ROM; Tax form downloading through the United States Internal Revenue Service's Web site;...
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Reports developments on the financial planning of computer software companies in the U.S. as of August 2002. Purchase of Techfi company by Advent Software company; Launch of Informant, a Web-based collaboration tools by ATX Forms company; Selection of former executive William P. Anderson as the...
- Vendors must be business advisors too. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Stresses the need for tax preparation software vendors in the United States to act as business management consultants. Importance of knowing the profile of users of tax software; Offer of business advice to clients; Standardization of processes in the delivery of services.