- Winners honored at 3rd annual LISA awards. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/07/99, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p57A
Presents the honorees at the 3rd Annual Long Island Software Awards at the Long Island Technology Center, recognized for their achievements in software development. Long Island Software and Technology Network; Recipients of awards for their lifetime contributions to the Long Island software...
- What Long Island Software Awards mean to the Island. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/05/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p4C
Presents answers to the query concerning the impact of the Long Island Software Awards (LISA) on the computer software industry in Long Island, New York. Impact of the awards on students and technology workers; Effect of LISA on Long Island's economy.
- LISA Awards' software finalists named. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/23/99, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p6A
Presents the finalists for the 3rd annual Long Island Software Awards on May 5, 1999 in Long Island, New York. Includes Robert Wolf of Sheridan Software Systems; Janet Simmons of Island Business Group; Dennis Labriola of Admit Computer Services; Neil Winchester and Ronnie Kunn of Standard...
- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;06/10/98, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p7
Reports on developments concerning the educational software industry in the United States as of June 10, 1998. Includes Cendant Corp.'s decision to change the name of its educational software division to Knowledge Adventure; Financial performance of A.D.A.M. Software for fiscal 1998 ended March...
- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;12/22/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p8
Presents news items related to the educational software industry in the United States as of December 22, 1999.
- Newsmakers... // Electronic Education Report;02/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the appointment of executives by educational software companies in the United States as of February 2, 2000.
- State form support. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p42
Presents tax software vendors in the United States. Includes Arthur Andersen; ExacTax; Intuit.
- College E-Learning Software Firms Aim To Grow Market With Sophisticated, High-Priced Products. // Educational Marketer;3/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p1
Reports that college electronic-learning software firms are moving to sophisticated and higher-priced product offerings and focusing their marketing and sales efforts on enterprise solutions as of March 2002.
- Credit where it's due. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p80
Explores the companies engaged in small business accounting software package. Intuit; Microsoft Corp.; Softline; Pink Software.