A Plus Tax
- Briefs. // Communications News;Jan1997, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p44
States that Arthur Andersen accounting and management consulting firm is replacing its existing analog business TV network with a digital service. Reason why the company went with DigitalXpress' XpressVideo satellite service.
- Andersen demonstrates virtual 3-D shopping. McKay, Niall // InfoWorld;6/17/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p68
Reports on the development of a three-dimensional Web server software at Arthur Andersen & Co. to enable customers to provide virtual shopping malls on the Internet. Demonstration of the Web server applications MusicWorld and Picasso at the `Wall Street Journal' CEO Summit in Belgium; Features...
- A-Plus-Tax Disappears. // Accounting Technology;Jun2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Reports that CCH has made another move in the consolidation of the tax preparation software market by buying Arthur Andersen's A-Plus-Tax software and killing the product. Provision of support to A-Plus-Tax users until the end of their contracts.
- A-Plus-Tax. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p28
Focuses on the A-Plus-Tax tax preparation software from Arthur Andersen. Features and functions; Expansion of the software's 1041 features; Focus on the company's Fixed Asset Manager for Windows software.
- Arthur Andersen introduces GBP. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;3/17/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
Features the Global Best Practices (GBP) CD-ROM system, a database for management information introduced by the Arthur Andersen Puerto Rico, a major accounting firm. Details on the best management and process practices of the world's top companies; Achieving the best result; Two categories of...
- Pencil Pushers Tax Software. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p36
Focuses on Pencil Pushers' e EX software for tax planning. Software distribution; Network pricing; Multistate processing; Data entry; Support methods; Electronic filing; Operating systems.
- What's New in Nonprofit Software? Part 1. // Nonprofit World;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p22
Part I. Features computer software of interest to nonprofit organizations in the United States, compiled as of September 1993. Arthur Andersen & Co.'s A.Plus.Tax 990 Series of tax software for nonprofits; PG Calc Inc.'s Planned Giving Manager, Version 3.0; Presort Mail List Management Software's...
- Vendors must be business advisors too. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Stresses the need for tax preparation software vendors in the United States to act as business management consultants. Importance of knowing the profile of users of tax software; Offer of business advice to clients; Standardization of processes in the delivery of services.
- Package EX. // Accounting Technology;Oct97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on ExacTax's Package EX software for tax planning. Software distribution; Network pricing; Multistate processing; Data entry; Support methods; Electronic filing; Operating systems.