Balzer's new cubic concept system
- Balzers wins Warner order. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p33
Reports that Balzers Process Systems has received an order for its new digital versatile disk manufacturing module from Warner Advanced Media Operations.
- Balzer completes plant upgrade. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p31
Reports that Balzers Process Systems, manufacturer of thin-film production equipment completed a $1.5 million upgrade of its manufacturing facility doubling the company's production capacity in the United States.
- Balzers receives Motorola order. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/16/96, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p21
Reports that Balzers Process Systems has received orders for its multiple BAK 1131 batch coaters from Motorola Semiconductors.
- Balzer's new metalizer. // CD-ROM Professional;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p21
Features Balzers Process Systems' (BPS) new CD metalization system, CDI Swivel system.
- Balzers buys 51.4% stake in Nextral. // Electronic News;11/18/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2143, p39
Reports on Balzers Process Systems' (BPS) acquisition of a 51.4 percent interest in Axtral, a holding company for Nextral and Addax. Comments from BPS president Russ Buckley; Primary applications for Nextral's reactive ion etching (RIE) and microwave etching systems.
- Balzers acquires French interests. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/6/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p33
Reports that Balzers Process Systems acquired a 51.4 percent interest in Axtral, a holding company in Grenoble, France which manufactures thermal processing systems for micromachining applications.
- Balzers adds 2 to CD group. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p29
Reports on the promotion of several officials of Balzers Process Systems. Michael McBride as the eastern regional sales manager; Promotion of Frank Coluccio as lead engineer for compact disk systems.
- Balzers Process Systems debuts world's smallest sputterer. // EMedia Professional;May97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p28
Introduces Twister CD, a sputtering metallizer module for audio compact disc (CD) from Balzers Process Systems (BPS). Function and features of the sputtering metallizer module; Price of the system.
- BPS produces DVD9 discs with silicon replacing gold. // Electronic News;06/29/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2225, p36
Discloses that Balzers Process Systems has started production of the first DVD9 discs that replace the gold layers used in the production of DVD9 discs with semi-reflective layers of silicon. Price of a high-grade silicon sputtering target; Price of a comparable gold target; Testing of the...