AME launches CD-R production test system for manufacturers
- CREATE CD MENUS, SHELLS AND MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS. // GUI Program News;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Reviews the ArtixMedia Menu Studio 3.5 multimedia compact disc creation computer software.
- NTI Acquires WonderWriter from MerkWerks. // EMedia Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports the acquisition of a compact disc recording software product from MerkWerks by NewTech Infosystems Inc. Significance of the acquisition for the life science sector; Compatibility of the WonderWriter with Macintosh computers; Value of the software product.
- CD-R duplication presses on with copypro, plextor, and... // EMedia Professional;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
Presents several compact disc (CD)-Recordable duplication deck released by computer vendors. CD-Recordable duplicator from CopyPro Inc.; REPlex multirecorder tower from Plextor Corp.; 8X CD-R Deck from Smart and Friendly Inc.
- The CD-R index. // EMedia Professional;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p32
Presents a list of compact disc (CD)-Recorder that is out in the market. Acer CR-1420C 1.60; Hewlett-Packard 4020 1.27; Kodak PCD Writer 200 Plus 2.07.
- Top-performance CD-ROM server: TopSpin 150. Seigler, Paul M. // Multimedia Schools;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p18
Present information on the TopSpin 150, which is a Compact disc (CD-ROM) server. Problems associated with networking numerous CD-ROM titles; Advantages of TopSpin 150; Information on the communication abilities of TopSpin in comparison to the Internet. INSET: Product in brief..
- Windows XP. // IT Training;Mar2002, p40
Introduces the Windows XP from the Microsoft operating system. Features of the Windows XP; Aspects of XP Professional system; Availability of compact discs. INSET: More Windows XP self-study options..
- The cover discs: apcmag.cd. // Australian Personal Computer;Dec98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p201
Presents information on the cover discs called apcmag.cd. Main aims of the discs; How to use the compact discs.
- Let's make multiread happen. Guenette, David R. // EMedia Professional;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p6
Editorial. Offers a look on compact disc-ReWritable (CD-RW). Companies that are behind CD-RW's development and market push; Author's view on some of the opposition to CD-RW.
- Burn baby burn. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p90
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating an audio compact disc (CD) with the help of Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced software.