NEATO goes retail
- MicroPatent Releases TOPS for Patent Research, Document Retrieval. // Information Today;Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p28
Announces the Total On-Demand Patent Solution (TOPS) from MicroPatent. Why TOPS was designed; Information on TOPS; What the TOPS program is combined with; Details on the software.
- Legal. // Online;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p11
Looks at two software products for patent information. Features of the MicroPatent Patent Index Database and Aureka 8.0 tool set; Information on the launching of the Derwent Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems and NEMS Industry and Technology Patent Profiles products.
- MicroPatent Unveils Aureka 9.0. // Information Today;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p35
Reports on the release of Aureka 9.0, a version of its patent-analysis platform of MicroPatent. Features of the computer software; Technical capabilities; Benefits to computer users.
- PatSearch FullText Now Available on the Web. // Information Today;Jan1999, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p21
Reports that MicroPatent has announced the release of PatSearch Full Text, a full-text patent database that includes patent specifications of the Patent Cooperation Treaty. Whom the database is designed for; The comments of Steve Wilson, president of MicroPatent; What PatSearch FullText includes.
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;4/17/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 16, p28
Presents news briefs on information technology in the chemical industry in the U.S. as of April 17, 2002. Changes included in the version 3.0 of Chem eStandards extensible markup language standards for the chemical industry; Launching of the World Patent and Trademark Exchange Web site by...
- MicroPatent Launches Licensing Exchange, Worksheets Service. // Information Today;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p33
Reports on the announcement by MicroPatent of the release of the World Patent & Trademark Exchange, a service for listing and searching intellectual property. Launch of the Worksheets computer software by MicroPatent; Subscription to the service.
- MicroPatent Launches New Product, Enhances Aureka . // Information Today;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p58
MicroPatent announced the release of Saved WorkSheets, an upgrade to its existing PatSearch FullText WorkSheets. The company also announced the launch of ThemeScape with Colorized Content Review, an enhancement to its Aureka IP management platform. Saved WorkSheets allows users to save search...
- Software Vendors Expand their Product Offerings. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;3/19/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p36
Deals with the enhancements to the product offerings of software companies offering intellectual property (IP) management solutions. Significance of IP software to the chemical industry; Components of the IP management offer of Computer Patent Annuities; Features of the Aureka IP management...
- MicroPatent introduces Internet patent service. // Database;Oct/Nov95, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p13
Reports on MicroPatent's Patent Server. Types of documents offered; Features; Contact information.