Fargo stamps its signature on CD-R printing
- The electronic lightroom. Horwitz, Sil // PSA Journal;Nov94, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p18
Evaluates the Primera color printer from Fargo Electronics. Excellent results; Important factors in its successful use; Price.
- Fargo's thermal-wax printer has split personality. J.A.M.; Martin, James A. // Macworld;Dec1993, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p131
Presents Fargo Electronics' Primera Color Printer which transforms from a thermal-wax printer into a dye-sublimation printer with the use of Fargo's Photo-Realistic Upgrade Kit. Pricing; Primera's use of a combination of dithering and gray-scale shades to achieve photo-realistic print quality;...
- Pictura printer offers low-cost dye sublimation. Miner, Nicola // InfoWorld;12/19/94, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p38
Reports on Fargo Electronics Inc.'s launch of its Pictura 310 Color Printer. Low-cost dye-sublimation and wax thermal transfer printer; Resolution; Maximum media size; Capabilities; Price range; Contact information.
- Reviews. Hurlow, Mark // Macworld;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p56
Reviews the printer PrimeraPro from Fargo Electronics Incorporated.
- Card Printers. // American City & County;08/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p12
Introduces the HD 710 single-sided and HD 720 dual-sided card printers from Fargo Electronics company.
- Proof positive. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;9/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p45
Reports on Fargo Electronics Inc.'s release of its FotoFUN! dye-sublimation printer. Features and functions; Price; Contact information.
- Fargo rolls out dual-function color printer. Bernard, Viki // PC Week;5/30/94, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p33
Reports on Fargo Electronics Inc.'s introduction of PrimeraPro color printer.
- Fargo springs low-cost dye sub printer at Comdex. // InfoWorld;5/23/94, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p39
Announces Fargo Electronics Incorporated's introduction of the Primera Pro color dye sublimation printer. Platforms; Resolution capabilities; Optional products; Price; Contacts.
- P-500 prints directly from memory cards. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;02/26/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p24
Features the P-500 Digital Photo Printer from Polaroid. Ability of printing color prints from CompactFlash memory cards; Enumeration of advantages and disadvantages; Implication for outdoor shoots.