LaserFiche introduces Enterprise Edition of document
- Increasing Efficiency--and Profits, Too. Green, Jeffrey // Accounting Today;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 20, p19
The article reports how Laserfiche installed their document management system at a large regional accounting firm in Southern California. While this firm instantly reaped the numerous benefits of having a document management system, they discovered they the system allowed them to offer something...
- COMPLIANCE. // Financial Planning;Dec2004, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p123
Presents several pieces of useful computer software for the financial planning industry in 2004. Description of Investment Policy Statement from The Consortium; Price range of Laserfiche software offered by Laserfiche; Information on Form ADV Software from National Compliance Services.
- VISIONEER AND LASERFISCHE INTRODUCE INSTITUTION SCANNERS. // PC Business Products;Mar2003, pN.PAG
Reports on the move Visioneer Inc. to release its Visioneer 9450 and 9650 LaserFiche scanners bundled with LaserFiche company's Intuition computer software. Price of the products; Reason of the companies for combining their products; Features of the products.
- Browser-Based Program Eases Learning Curve. Johansmeyer, Tom // National Public Accountant;Dec2006-Mar2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p44
The article reviews the Laserfiche document management software from Laserfiche Document Management.
- Former CUSA Inc. execs launch new company. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/27/97, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p11
Reports that three former CUSA Inc. executives have formed a new company named Millenial Vision Inc. to distribute document imaging archival and retrieval software manufactured by LaserFiche. Names of the executives; Offer of a service bureau environment.
- Automation for business processes. Lye-Ching Lam // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;Jun2015, p84
The article offers information on the Laserfiche Rio enterprise content management software from Laserfiche, which has been awarded by the periodical as the winner in the Enterprise Content Management category.
- Increasing Efficiency-and Profits, Too. // Practical Accountant;Sep2006 Supplement, Vol. 39, p19
The article discusses the document management system of Laserfiche company in the U.S. Laserfiche currently install a document management system in an accounting firm that processes 20,000 new documents everyday. The firm decided to purchase a system to increase efficiency but ended up...
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;12/09/96, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p27
Presents news briefs concerning desktop and mobile computers for the week ending December 9, 1996. Extensis Corp.'s shipping of its Fetch 1.5 database software; IFS North America Inc.'s plans to accelerate development of a solution for graphical and object based manufacturing, distribution and...
- Putting It All Together. Kahan, Stuart // Practical Accountant;Apr2005 Supplement, p28
The article focuses on advantages of a digital document management system. In an environment that is increasingly competitive and subject to ever-more stringent regulatory requirements, a digital document management system's ability to mitigate expenses while also facilitating compliance with...