Soft Audio Wave decoder debuts as licensed software product
- C program calculates checksums. Levine, Ken // EDN;02/15/2001, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p150
Focuses on the importance of computer program in calculating cyclic redundancy check (CRC). Determination of CRC formula; Display of CRC file and bytes processed; Process of setting variables to accommodate various bytes ad CRC sizes.
- PLUS OR MINUS? Potts, Daniel // Australian Personal Computer;May2002, Issue 281, p64
Discusses findings of a study on conversion rates. Percentage of respondents who use their product, dowloaded or bundled, who upgraded to the Plus or full versions of the software; Speed performance of MusicMatch Jukebox's CD burner; RealOne Player and Liquid Player's emphasis on services for...
- SmartDB ports conversion software to Oracle apps. // PC Week;12/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p69
Reports that SmartDB Corp. announced, in December 1997, a data conversion tool set that works with Oracle Corp.'s vertical applications. Brief description of SmartDB Workbench Data Conversion Templates; Price; Contact point.
- Uninstallers. Heltzel, Paul; Heffernan, Cameron; Miller, Dan // PCWorld;Aug1999, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p160
Evaluates several file uninstaller software. Norton CleanSweep 4.5; McAfee Uninstaller 5.1; Symantec Remove-it 98; IMSI WinDelete 5.
- Conversions Plus 2.5 for Windows. Bertolucci, Jeff; Ross, Randy // PCWorld;Sep94, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p122
Features DataViz's Conversions Plus 2.5 for Windows file-conversion software. Capabilities; Enhancements; Support and compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Audio Ease Barbabatch 2.0. // Electronic Musician;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p22
Introduces Audio Ease's Barbabatch audio-file batch conversion software. Descriptions of the software; Bundled utilities of the software; What the software requires.
- WinRAR 4.01. Withers, Stephen // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p63
The article evaluates WinRAR 4.01 file conversion software developed by RARLAB.
- Data Junction makes the connection. Scalzo, Bert // PC Week;05/25/98, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p53
Reviews Data Junction 6.5, a data conversion tool from Data Junction Corp. New features; Performance improvements; Components; Versions which are available; Platforms supported; Pricing; Databases for which Data Junction has native support; Ease of use; Performance; Recommendations; Contact...
- Displaying a negative in parentheses. // Computer Shopper;Jun2014, Issue 316, p134
The article provides an answer to a question for creating a custom number format for Office 2010 computer program.