Opcode's new Studio Vision Pro 3.5 opts for video synching
- Opcode Vision 2.5 (Win). Miller, Dennis // Electronic Musician;Jan1997, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p140
Review the sequencing computer software Vision 2.5, from Opcode Systems. INSET: Product summary..
- Musicianship program. Fenno, Richard // Macworld;May94, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p88
Reviews Opcode Systems' Claire, the Personal Music Coach 1.0.1 musicianship program.
- MIDI sequencers with digital audio. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Sep96, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p76
Features two musical instrument digital interface (MIDI) sequencers with digital audio. Superiority of the notation editing of Digital Performer 1.71 from Mark of the Unicorn; Opcode Systems Inc.'s Studio Version Pro 3.03's ability to work without dedicated audio hardware.
- A byte of the Apple. Lord, Nigel // Pro Sound News;Nov96, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the efforts of Opcode Systems to introduce musical instrument digital interface (MIDI) and Apple's technology into the music industry. Information on the company; Short-coming s in Apple's MIDI Manager system extension; Future of the company.
- New division to develop `edutainment' titles. // T H E Journal;Dec93, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p26
Reports that Opcode Systems Inc. will focus on developing multimedia, music and general interest `edutainment' software by forming a new Opcode Interactive division. Enhancement of traditional education and music appreciation curricula; Title of initial offering; Marketing.
- Business. Waugh, Ian // Pro Sound News;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p50
Announces that expansion of Opcode Systems Incorporated, a music software and hardware manufacturer. Factors influencing the need for growth of the company; Naming of Janice Odell, as Corporate Controller of the company; Efforts of the company to bring its technology into schools.
- Opcode spreads its wings. Verna, Paul // Billboard;01/31/98, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p32
Looks at the role of Opcode Systems Inc. in the world of musical instrument digital interface (MIDI) sequencing and recording. The company's mission in the mid-1980s; Opcode's place on the cutting edge of the digital production community; The company's Studio 64 XTC synchronizer; The company's...
- With an eye toward technological growth, guitar giant Gibson buys Opcode. Verna, Paul // Billboard;07/11/98, Vol. 110 Issue 28, p41
Reports on the purchase of Opcode Systems Inc. by the Gibson Musical Instruments Corp. Other companies owned by Gibson; How the company wants to delve further into the music technology sector; What products Opcode is best known for; Comments of Gibson's Henry Juszkiewicz; How long Gibson has...
- Digital-audio/MIDI sequencers. Breen, Christopher // Macworld;Aug1998, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p42
Reviews two musical digital instrument interfaces (MIDI) software programs. Digital Performer 2.4 from Mark of the Unicorn; Studio Vision Pro 4.0 from Opcode Systems; Features; Price; Company contact information.