International Helix, Inc. to produce CD-R media at
- Fairchild launches new CD and CD-R production systems. // EMedia Professional;Sep97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p27
Launches compact disc (CD) production systems from Fairchild Technologies, the Convac CD 3600 and CD-R 10X. Descriptions and features of the systems; Number to contact Fairchild Technologies.
- National, LG, Hyundai order Fairchild systems. // Electronic News (10616624);7/08/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2124, p88
Reports that Fairchild Technologies announced three multi-million orders from leading chip manufacturers. Purchase terms.
- Fairchild Corp. to divest semiconductor, CD units. McGrath, Dylan // Electronic News;05/18/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2219, p6
Details the plan of Fairchild Corp. to sell its semiconductor and recordable compact disc capital equipment subsidiary, Fairchild Technologies (FT). Reduction of the production capacity and decrease employment at FT in March 1998; Search for synergistic merger opportunities to Fairchild...
- Convac To ACQUIRE Fairchild Technologies' Optical Disc Equipment Group. // EMedia;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports that Convac Technologies, Ltd. will acquire the Optical Disc Equipment Group of Fairchild Technologies.
- Fairchild unveils CD-R production line. // EMedia Professional;May97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p27
Introduces CD-R 10X Production Line, a Compact Disc-Recordable (CD-R) manufacturing system from Fairchild Technologies. Function and features of the CD-R manufacturing system.
- The Fab Line. Dorsch, Jeff // Electronic News;05/24/99, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p31
Presents news from semiconductor industrial equipment industry in May 1999. Asyst Technologies Incorporated's booking of standard mechanical interface (SMIF) orders; Fairchild Corporation's sale of part of its Fairchild Technologies' capital equipment subsidiary.
- Buying your own business. LaFemina, Lorraine // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/20/95, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p21
Offers tips on buying a business. Evaluation of skills, abilities and attitude; Prospect identification; Financial records; Financing.
- How to prepare to buy a business. Leff, Paul G. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p15
Gives advice on how to go about buying a business. Need to decide what business you wish to buy; Advantages of buying an ongoing business; Looking for the business you have decided to buy; Importance of terms of the sale and selling price.
- Buying a business: Let the buyer beware. Poznak, James L. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, pC32
Discusses ways to avoid pitfalls in buying existing businesses. Preparation of business plan; Considerations when deciding whether to purchase stocks or assets; Examination of the business; Hiring of experts to assist in purchasing businesses.