Dynatek, Creative Digital Research bundle new alliance
- Technology News. // Credit Union Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 4 Issue 16, pN.PAG
Provides updates on technology issues affecting credit unions in the U.S. as of April 22, 2002. Inclusion of EDS in the Western Payments Alliance for the launching of digital image check truncation service; Selection of the CuServ in-house data processing system by Northern Tribal Credit Union,...
- Dynatek buys Fla. firm's products, customer base. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;11/13/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 219, p19
Reports on Dynatek Inc.'s acquisition of the mortgage customer base of Odyssey Software Inc. along with several software products.
- Dynatek upgrades mortgage origination software. Zack, Jeffrey // American Banker;12/8/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 233, p21
Reports on Dynatek Inc.'s upgrading of its Express Plus2 mortgage origination software. Use of relational data base Btrieve; Ability for customization of product; Range of functions; Client-server capabilities; Crossland Mortgage Corp.'s testing.
- Dynatek avoids competitors, adds market share. Heffernan, Tony // American Banker;9/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 175, p2A
Reports that according to a survey which was released by Mortech company, Dynatek Inc. almost doubled its share in the mortgage technology market in 1997 for an original software. Percentage increase of the company's share; Comments from Jack Luhtanen, Dynatek's president and chief executive...
- CD-ROM library system handles both drives and recorders. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p67
Features the DynaTek infiniDISC CD jukebox from DynaTek. Capacities; Features; Release schedule; Contact information.
- Dyna 2000 Digital Performance Ignition. // Cycle World;Jun98, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p100
Evaluates the Dyna 2000 Digital Performance Ignition Kit from Dynatek. Advantages and disadvantages of using the product; Features; Ease of installation; Price.
- DynaTek introduces Futurestor tape libraries. // PC Week;07/21/97, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p65
Reports on DynaTek Automation Systems Inc.'s introduction of its Futurestor series of automated tape libraries. The features of the Futurestor 2000 and 4000 libraries; Cost; Contact point.
- Dynatek Sees Web-Enabled Technology Gaining Ground. // National Mortgage News;7/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p6
Focuses on the prediction of a Web-enabled mortgage loan origination system by Jack Luhtanen, president and chief executive of Dynatek. Enhancements made to the company's MORVision Web-enabled software; Effort of Dynatek's partners to help introduce its integration suite in 2002.
- Lender tests tool accessing Fannie's underwriting. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;1/31/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 20, p13
Reports on Crossland Mortgage Corp.'s testing of the Mobile Loan Office mortgage origination software developed by Dynatek Inc. Use of the software to access the Federal National Mortgage Association's underwriting system; Other capabilities of the software; Amount of mortgages originated by...