Pinnacle Micro offers new 100-platter jukebox
- Pinnacle drops CD-R price to $1200. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p26
Reports that Pinnacle Micro has dropped the price of its single speed compact disc recorder, RCD-100.
- Pinnacle Micro's high-capacity low-cost storage unit. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Pinnacle Micro's Apex 4.6GB 5.25' rewritable optical drive. Utilization of a FAST SCSI-2 interface; Capabilities; Price.
- Storage peaks on Pinnacle's Tahoe 640. // InfoWorld;09/09/96, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p34
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s Tahoe 640 optical storage device. Specifications; Features; Capabilities.
- Speed, price break on Apex 4.6 rewritable. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;9/4/95, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p40
Reports on Pinnacle Micro's new Apex 4.6-GB rewritable optical drive. Features; Price.
- Pinnacle Micro Unveils Flex Cinema Storage/Playback System for PCs. // EMedia Professional;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p26
Presents information on Flex Cinema computer storage device and DVD-Video playback system unveiled by Pinnacle Micro Inc. Features of the device; Price.
- Pinnacle's 1.3GB optical drive. // Macworld;Jan1994, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p37
Reports on Pinnacle Micro's introduction of a 5.25-inch optical drive called Sierra. Effective access time; Features; List price of the Sierra's Macintosh version; List price of optical cartridges.
- Pinnacle's Apex optical drive conquers speed and cost. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;8/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p12
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s plans to introduce its Apex magneto-optical drive. Description; Pricing; Packaging; Applications.
- Pinnacle Micro's Apex rivals speed, cost of hard drive. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;8/7/95, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p6
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s introduction of a low-cost, high-capacity optical drives called Apex 4.0. Price; Features of the product.
- Announced. // InfoWorld;8/29/94, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p35
Reports on Pinnacle Micro Inc.'s launching of RCD-1000, a new recordable CD-ROM system scheduled for shipment beginning September 1994. Features; Price.