Mitsumi announces 16X CD-ROM drive
- Mitsumi internal 6X CD-ROM. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the debut of Mitsumi Electronics Corp.'s FX600 6X CD-ROM drive. Description; Applications; Product support; Applications; Pricing; Contact information.
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2002, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p41
Features various computer peripherals. Custom workstation; Modules that provide low-cost, decentralized I/O solution; Serial communication board; Intelligent data logging modules; Advanced single-fiber duplex module; Single-board computer.
- Portable monitor. // Design Engineering;May2002, p28
Features the computer peripheral, portable constant monitor from Electro Conductive Products.
- Carrier's Adit 600. // America's Network;9/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 14, p55
Evaluates several computer peripherals. Carrier Access Adit 600 platform; ZettaCom's ZRS-1 reference system; EtherPoll EPL-1 Ethernet multi-drop modem.
- Elite Eight No More. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p56
Reports on the progress of eight-speed CD-Recordable drives since 1998. Increased capabilities; Advice on shopping for a recorder; Companies that manufactured 8X recorders. INSETS: CD Recording Hits Mach 12;Eight Speed-Compatible CD-R Media;Duplication Goes Crazy for Eights: What the Pros Use.
- EDN computers & peripherals. // EDN;3/1/96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p202
Presents several computer products and peripherals. Includes the Ultra workstation family; SPARC-based communication servers; MiniDisc Data drive; Internet Access Transceiver.
- TOP 10 GRAPHICS BOARDS. // PC World;Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p185
Compares computer graphic cards. Features; Cost; Performance; CardExpert GeForce2 MX TwinView/Vivo Golden Sample; MSI StarForce 831; Hercules 3D Prophet II MX; Others.
- Mobile Enterprise. Lowe, Jonathan W. // Geospatial Solutions;May2002, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p43
Part III. Looks into the utilities of a personal digital assistant (PDA). Comparison between a PDA and a desktop monitor; Impact of display resolution on map annotation; Use of a PDA for editing site plans.
- EDN computerrs & peripherals. // EDN;10/12/95, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p186
Introduces new computers and peripherals. Includes the IC-PCI image-capture card from Imaging Technology Inc.; TruePoint T-15 touch monitor from MicroTouch Systems Inc.; TekXpress XP 400 series X terminals from Tektronix Inc.; OPSIS 1000L vision system from Wintriss Engineering Corp.