Imaging/management packages proliferate
- Canon wins Siemens Dresden business. // Electronic News;8/28/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2080, p2
Informs that Siemens has picked Canon lithography equipment for its $1.6 billion dynamic random access memory (DRAM) fabrication facility in Dresden, Germany. The wafer steppers that are being shipped by Canon; The Siemens Microelectronics Center.
- Faster, Denser Memory Chips. // Technotrends Newsletter;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p5
The article offers brief information on the Crossbar technology from Crossbar Inc. that allows the integration of the resistive random access memory with the complementary metal-oxide semiconductor to create memory chips with high storage densities.
- Storage Controllers Improve Performance Without Full System Upgrade. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;7/28/2009, p1
The article evaluates the MegaRAID SATA+SAS controller cards from LSI Corp.
- Emulex Introduces Gen 5 Fibre Channel Flash Services for Virtualized Environments and Database Applications. // SAN/LAN;Sep2013, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p5
The article previews the Gen 5 Fibre Channel (FC) Flash Services data storage system from Emulex Corp., designed for optimizing return on investment (I/O) performance, as of September 2013.
- Unisys Offers EMC Virtual Tape Solution to Help ClearPath Clients Lower the Cost of Storage. // SAN/LAN;Sep2013, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p8
The article previews the EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems from Unisys Corp. which will be available on company's ClearPath Libra systems to help reduce the storage cost.
- ioSafe 214. Mohr, Neil // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);May2014, Issue 402, p24
The article evaluates the 214 Network-attached computer storage device from ioSafe.
- HOW TO... // Popular Mechanics;Oct2013, Vol. 190 Issue 9, p104
The article offers step-by-step instructions for managing online accounts, particularly on using the SkyDrive and Box online storage service to have plenty of storage space.
- Scalable hardware evolves, but what about the network OS? Lapolla, Stephanie; Leach, Norvin // PC Week;12/4/95, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p1
Reports on developments related to cache coherent non-uniform memory access (ccNUMA) shared-memory bus architecture. Scalable systems in ccNUMA; Hardware makers' efforts to create a common next-generation architecture; Parts of ccNUMA. INSET: SCI makes ccNUMA a workable solution, by Peter Coffee..
- Fusion-io Brings Power of ioMemory to Workstation. // Computer Workstations;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
The article offers information on the ioMemory-based Fusion ioFX memory tier from Fusion-io Inc.