- Upcoming meetings. // Electronic Design;2/6/95, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p24
Presents events in the American computer industry for February and March 1995. Includes Portable by Design Conference and Exhibition in California on February 13-17; Wireless Symposium Exhibition on February 13-17 in California; 1995 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition in...
- Welcome to the show! // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;11/10/97, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p8SB
Provides information on the first Annual Syracuse Computer and Business Show. Sponsors; Computer show guide; Schedule of seminars and educational sessions.
- There's no end in sight to conference mania. Marx, Andy // Inter@ctive Week;11/4/96, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p38
Focuses on the rise in the number of conferences, trade shows and seminars in the computer industry as of 1996. Themes of the conferences; American Film Institute's listing of media trade shows at its Web site.
- See & be seen. // PC Week;4/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 16, pE/12
Reports on conferences in the computer industry for May to July 1995. Includes IEEE symposium on security and privacy on May 8-10; Pan Pacific conference on information systems on June 29-July 2; International network of women in technology conference on June 27-29.
- Downsizing and migration are IS CAMPer worries. Farber, Daniel // PC Week;4/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p63
Editorial. Comments on the issues discussed by computer industry professionals during the CAMP meeting in Chicago, Illinois on April 1995. Need for training in client/server technology; Integration of multiple platforms; Access to the Internet.
- Calendar. // InfoWorld;4/24/95, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p78
Presents events in the American computer industry from April to July 1995. Includes the Web World and E-mail World in Santa Clara, California on April 19-21; MechanCAD in Chicago, Illinois on May 1-3; Digital World in Los Angeles, California on June 5-7; CA-World `95: A Techno Woodstock in New...
- InfoWorld meet readers and vendors at the Crossroads conference. Reed, Sandy // InfoWorld;11/18/96, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p81
Reports that `InfoWorld' magazine is the co-sponsor of Crossroads '97 to be held on February 16-19 in Rancho Mirage, California. Program design and goals; Featured speakers.
- Digital products update. Shippey, Fred // Photo District News;Aug97, Vol. 17 Issue 8, PDN Pix p53
Reports on the 1997 Seybold Seminar in New York City. Varieties of imaging applications for Windows; Launching of an updated version of Digimarc's PictureMarc software; Promotion of the Digital Imaging Group for the Visual Communicator's Index.
- Computer trends seminar May 17-19. // Indianapolis Business Journal;05/11/98, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p27A
Presents information on a conference on coming trends in the computer industry, which runs May 17-19, 1998 at the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis, Indiana. Preview of the operating system Windows 98; Keynote speakers.
- Conference calendar. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p26
Presents a list of conferences in the computer software industry on the United States, from December 1996 through February 1997. Dates and venues of the conferences.