New templates QuickStart Innovus developers
- Innovus signs distribution pact with Tech Data. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/29/96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the distribution agreement between Innovus Corp. and Tech Data Corp. Tech Data's distribution of Innovus software products.
- Power to the business people. Fritz, Mark // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p63
Provides information on Innovus Multimedia, a multimedia authoring tool by Innovus Corp. Features and function of the multimedia tool; How to conquer the desktop multimedia applications; Price of the authoring tool; Technical capabilities of Innovus Multimedia. INSET: A packaging plurality:...
- Innovus revenues mushroom in major acquisition mode. Miller, Holly // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/22/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p41
Innovus Corp., which sells and services automated teller machines (ATM), grew by leaps and bounds in 2003. Revenue more than doubled to $28 million from $13.4 million in 2002 due to two major acquisitions. Innovus bought Houston-based Momentum Cash Systems in January and Heartland Cash Network...
- Software solutions. Bartholomew, Doug // Industry Week/IW;02/17/97, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p62
Reports on software developments with potential business applications, compiled as of February 17, 1997. Includes the ProModel Optimization Suite from ProModel Corp.; PowerFlow 5.0 from Optika Imaging Systems Inc.; Vehicle Loading Software from Numetrix Ltd.; Manugistics5 from Manugistics...
- Planning for success. Shakespeare, Tonia L.; Brown, Carolyn M. // Black Enterprise;Jan1995, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p41
States that starting a business without creating a business plan, is setting yourself up to go down. How to demystify the the business plan using business planning software; Palo Alto's Software's Business Plan Toolkit 5.0; Microsoft Works; Plan Write; Microsoft Office Assistant.
- Have you talked to your PC? Nunoo, Mildred; Muhammad, Tariq K. // Black Enterprise;Jun96, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p61
Features voice-recognition software for business. Speech-to-text technology; Cost of a DSP-based equipment; Examples include Kurzweil Voice 2.0 for Windows; IBM Voicetype Dictation for Windows.
- Management by software? Angus, Jeffrey Gordon; Fox, Steve // PC World;Apr94, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p205
Examines the ability of management software to improve productivity. ManagePro 2.0 for Windows; Lotus Organizer 1.1; Symatec's TimeLine 6.0 and Microsoft Project 4.0; Simulation of `boss from hell' situations. INSET: Product information..
- Entrepreneur's edge. Urban, Scott // Hispanic;May1994, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p72
Lists computer software available to an entrepreneur to enable him to run his business efficiently. Peachtree Software's Peachtree Accounting for Windows; ACT! for Windows from Symantec; FileRunner; No Hands Software's Common Ground; Subscription to CompuServe for reference information.
- New software suites. Miastkowski, Stan; Piller, Charles // PCWorld;Nov1997, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p62
Looks at several business software products. Corel Alta; Corel WordPerfect Suite 8 Enterprise Edition; Lotus Kona; Lotus SmartSuite 98, and Microsoft Office (next version); Availability; Description.