Two battling mayors and $1.8 billion of school bonds
- Hospital, school short-term bonds top picks of Southeast retail investors. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30349, p8
Reports on the popularity of hospital and school short-term bonds among retail investors in the Southeastern United States. Retail interest in the bonds issued by the Health Facilities Authority of Jefferson County, Kentucky and the Metropolitan Sewer District of Louisville and Jefferson...
- Southeast bond-watch. Reisman, Michael; Whalen, Robert; Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p30
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Southeast, as of September 23, 1999. Includes criticisms on Alabama Governor Don Siegelman's plans to use the proposed lottery to generate revenue for education; Atlanta, Georgia, Development Authority's meeting to address issues related to...
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McEntee, Christopher; McKenna, Jon; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p31
Presents news briefs concerning bonds in the Southern States as of May 14, 1998. Includes the results of Alabama's tax incentive offering used to lure a rocket booster manufacturing plant built by Boeing Co.; St. Tammany Parish Wide School District voters' agreement to authorize the issuance of...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p34
Presents charts showing information about bond issues in the Southeastern States as of June 25, 1998. Includes the Alabama Public Schools & College Authority lease revenue bond issue; Atlanta airport revenue bonds; Kentucky lease-backed revenue bonds; School general obligation bonds in Shelby...
- South Carolina hospital deal draws yield-hunters; Florida market perks up. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p9
Reports on bond issues in the Southern States as of July 2, 1998. Issuance of South Carolina Jobs Economic Development Authority's hospital revenue bonds; Hanifen Imhoff Inc.'s acquisition of Winter Haven, Florida's insured utility system revenue offering; A.G. Edwards' purchase of Florida...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p36
Provides information on bonds expected to be issued in the Southern States before the end of 1998. Issuer and purpose of the bond issue; Amount; Underwriter choice.
- Southeast bond-watch. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Reports on developments related to bonds in the Southern States as of July 2, 1998. Includes the introduction of a bill in that would stop appropriations to the North Carolina Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Authority; Hamilton County, Tennessee's plans to work under a proposed $360...
- Visible supply by state. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Presents a chart comparing the visible supply of bonds in the Southern States as of June 24, 1998 and July 1, 1998.
- Southeast: GO yield curves for June 30, 1998. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Presents a chart reflecting the general obligation yield curves in the Southern States as of June 30, 1998.