- Waste-based power plants in all 13 dists of ap. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;4/5/2015, p65
The article reports on setting up of waste-based power plants by the government of Andhra Pradesh, India in the state.
- Ntpc plant public hearing on aug 12. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;7/19/2015, p32
The article informs that Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board, India will conduct an environmental public hearing as a statutory procedure of setting up a power plant by the National Thermal Power Corporation's (NTPC) at Pudimadaka, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Godrej Soaps to set up third plant in AP. // Chemical Business;Jan1996, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p21
Reports on Godrej Soaps Ltd.'s setting up of a third plant to manufacture soaps in Andhra Pradesh, India. Increase in company's capacity to produce soaps.
- Tpcil power project shut down. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;8/31/2015, p68
The article reports that thermal power plant Thermal Powertech Corporation India Limited set up in Krishnaptnam, Andhra Pradesh, India was winded up with the reason of failures of boiler tubes and is shut down until restoration process is completed.
- Kribhco plans to invest Rs. 1,000-crore in its first P&K plant. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;1/25/2015, p17
The article reports that fertiliser cooperative Kribhco Shyam Fertilisers has planned to invest in setting up a phosphorous and potassium (P&K) fertiliser plant at Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Vpt ready to build captive jetty for ntpc's pudimadaka plant. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;8/31/2015, p5
The article discusses the willingness of the Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT) in Andhra Pradesh, India, to set up a captive jetty at Pudimakada, a village in Visakhapatnam, for handling the power plants of National Thermal Power Corporation's (NTPC's) in the region.
- Sterling and Wilson to set up 50-MW solar power plant for NTPC. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;5/10/2015, p26
The article reports that engineering company Sterling and Wilson would be setting up a 50 megawatt (MW) solar power plant for India's energy conglomerate National Thermal Power Corp. (NTPC) in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Firms merge recycling units to cut losses. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;8/27/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p1
Reports the consolidation of the recycling plants of Spartech Polycom Inc. and Washington Penn Plastic Corp. in South Carolina. Considerations made on the consolidation; Name given to the consolidated recycling plant; Changes in the personnel set-up brought by the consolidation.
- Karbonn to invest Rs 200 cr in manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh. // Express Computer;11/3/2015, p1
The article discusses the investment made by India-based cell phone maker Karbonn to set up a manufacturing plant at Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh, India to line up with the "Make in India," an initiative of the Government of India to encourage companies to manufacture their products in India.
- Asian Paints to Setup New Manufacturing Units. // Chemical Engineering World;Jul2016, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the plan of Asian Paints to set up two manufacturing units in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh in India.